GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Has GREE abandoned this forum?

When is the last time they made a post on here?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is this thing on?

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Good morning,

Please be rest assured that the forums have not been "abandoned." A new form of monitoring has been established to help the flow of communication interpretation. When a post is made it is automatically processed into the system and uploaded to a database. That database then cross references similar post and the post are combined and compiled for a more average type communication. This will help know more about the state of gaming without having to read all the post.

Example of several post in similar nature combined through the database:

1. The dog ate the dog food.
    2. The dog ate the cat.
    3. The dog ate his own poo.

The system would combine the above post and give an output average combination of "Dogs like dog food that taste like cat poo."

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Have a pleasant day.
    Last edited by Uberfauker; 10-09-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    ...What?

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just testing out the system.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Good morning,

Please be rest assured that the forums have not been "abandoned." A new form of monitoring has been established to help the flow of communication interpretation. When a post is made it is automatically processed into the system and uploaded to a database. That database then cross references similar post and the post are combined and compiled for a more average type communication. This will help know more about the state of gaming without having to read all the post.

2. The dog ate the cat.

The system would combine the above post and give an output average combination of "Dogs like dog food that taste like cat poo."

Have a pleasant day.
    Just providing a follow up, the system has combined the post in this thread and given an output average combination of the following:

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off..."

Any further communication within this thread and the system will automatically update the output average combination and an update will be given.

Have a pleasant day.
    ...What?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Good morning,

2. The dog ate the cat.

Have a pleasant day.
    Just providing another follow up to the previous follow up; the system has again combined the post in this thread and given an output average combination of the following:

"Working hard to get my fill; Everybody wants a thrill
    Payin' anything to roll the dice; Just one more time
    Some will win, some will lose; Some were born to sing the blues
    Oh, the movie never ends; It goes on and on, and on, and on..."

Any further communication within this thread and the system will automatically update the output average combination and an update will be given.

Have a pleasant day.
    ...What?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its the same small group of ua constantly complaining - we didnt even bother to start a thread on the hugely annoying raid boss error

Post Count
    Thats getting fixed. And sorry guy's if you haven't seen to much on the posting front but, the teams do read the threads.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Thats getting fixed. And sorry guy's if you haven't seen to much on the posting front but, the teams do read the threads.
    Sirius, are you sure you guys read the threads??????/...........................then...............
    1- either those guys do not read them and lie to you..................or
    2- you guys do not care about your customers..........as we have been asking about the EB crazy increase in HP plus asking players to kill 190 bosses (to complete ALL goals) for a very stupid bonus of 8% job (quest) payout

so which one is it?..........and we still hope you gives us an answer regarding EB............as you can see on the revenue chart participation of GREE, that event was an EPIC FAIL

so please clarify

Post Count
    Point one there is nothing I could say or show outside of taking a selfie, with a pc screen up loaded with a thread, and the Team standing near me to prove it. (Not going to do that so you'll have to take my word for it^^)

We do care and the feedback was GREATLY noted regarding the difficulty level players experienced with the boss. Event was not fun for folks period and as I said, that was seen by the team first hand.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Point one there is nothing I could say or show outside of taking a selfie, with a pc screen up loaded with a thread, and the Team standing near me to prove it. (Not going to do that so you'll have to take my word for it^^)

We do care and the feedback was GREATLY noted regarding the difficulty level players experienced with the boss. Event was not fun for folks period and as I said, that was seen by the team first hand.
    thanks for the reply Sirius

I do want to belive that your response somewhat gives us a positive feeling that EB (the only fun event left in KA to do) will be properly revise and adjust to a more attainable level which will provide ALL players a good gaming experience and some fun doing it

Post Count
    I can't say too much but from what I know there is some revamps of things coming and a big focus on making things fun again.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    No offense, Sirius. I just had chills, such as when Frankenstein comes to life and we hear "it's alive, it's ALIVE"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sirius, is there any response to the Wrathful Hunter random drop being changed to a Wrathful Stalker in the level 20/25/30 current Raid Boss event? The awards screens still show the Hunter as the correct unit, but sometime after the start of the event, it changed. Now those players that took early advantage of getting it, WIN HUGELY. While those of us that thought it would stay till the end of the event are hugely disadvantaged!

Lurker
    Post Count
    A lot of guilds farmed level 30's to get those units. It was Gree's error to start with and we should not be punished for your mistakes. It is not fair to the players who followed the quest with the intent to go back and get some of the units once quest was done. To take it away gives an unfair advantage to those who farmed first. What's more they are not to be blamed. The programmer who made the error is to blame.....we used to get good units for bosses. In the good old days��. It would not be fair to take the units from those who actually thought Gree was doing something good for us. It needs to be returned to what it was so everybody has the same advantage. Gree's error not ours��