M'lady's Turkey Chests!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: M'lady's Turkey Chests!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

M'lady's Turkey Chests!

Hey guys,

Today marks the beginning of a Thanksgiving-y recipe event! Everyone has 1 chest in their inventory with a range of 1 - 9 M'lady's Giblets inside to get you started. Events over the next week and a half will be dropping more chests, and they are also available for purchase in the store. You can use the giblets that you get from the chests to craft exclusive items. Look for them in the "materials" section of the crafting building. The following events will be dropping tokens:

Infernal Outlook
    Infernal Altercation
    Poisoned Potion
    Infested Quest
    Infested Cavern Trials
    Infested Cornucopia
    Darish the Collector

and you'll have until 12/2 to use up all those sweet sweet giblets. Have fun!
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 11-23-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

Today marks the beginning of a Thanksgiving-y recipe event! Everyone has 1 chest in their inventory with a range of 1 - 10 M'lady's Giblets inside to get you started. Events over the next week and a half will be dropping more chests, and they are also available for purchase in the store. You can use the giblets that you get from the chests to craft exclusive items. Look for them in the "materials" section of the crafting building. The following events will be dropping tokens:

Infernal Outlook
    Infernal Altercation
    Poisoned Potion
    Infested Quest
    Infested Cavern Trials
    Infested Cornucopia
    Darish the Collector

and you'll have until 12/2 to use up all those sweet sweet giblets. Have fun!
    You can't get 10 giblets from any turkey, it's 1-9
    Please stop the randomness. My 4 toons have the same Number of turkeys, but have 16 to 29 giblets.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let's see. I think it would be very nice to summarize how many chests we can get doing the events. If there is official information, that'd be amazing and help players a lot.

So far, we've got:
    (1 turkey chest) Given for free
    (1 turkey chest) Infernal Outlook: an individual iLTQ during the war. I believe 19/20 normal quest rewarded one Turkey Chest. I only made it halfway through heroic so not sure if there was more.
    (3 turkey chests) Infernal Altercation: the daily quest rewarded one Turkey Chest each day. Everyone who was remotely active should have received three of them
    (1 turkey chest) Poisoned Potion: an auction box event that has a little more than 24 hours left. You can received one Turkey Chest for reaching 5 Poisoned Vials or whatever they're called
    (2 turkey chest) Infested Quest: a guild LTQ that lasted for 48 hours. A level close to finishing normal and heroic rewarded one turkey chest each

8 possible for the completed events unless I missed one.

TBD:
    Infested Cavern Trials: Finish trials. Maybe a 3 day wrapper event again. I am going to guess you can get one Turkey Chest either each day or only during day 1. It appears each day will give you one turkey chest?
    Infested Cornucopia: Presumably a collect 25 event. By collecting x number of Cornucopias you can receive 1 Turkey Chest at 5 tokens

There is an estimated of at least 10, if not 1 per day for the trials so there's 15 possible not including the EB.

Darish the Collector: Presumably will come out tomorrow (11/25/2015) or today (11/24/2015). There will likely be several chests for picking up along the way. Pray the EB health is fixed to at least half of its previous value

Average Turkey Chests per item
    The average number of Giblets received per Turkey Chest is 3.21. This means to craft each item the average number of chests required to obtain the item will be:
    Health and Energy Potions (10 giblets): 3.11 turkey chests (or 155 gems each)
    M'lady's Armor/M'lady's Apple Pie Chef (50 giblets): 15.6 turkey chests (or 780 gems each)
    M'lady's Ghost Turkey (75 giblets): 23.4 turkey chests (or 1168 gems each)
    M'lady's Turducken (100 giblets): 31.2 turkey chests (or 1558 gems each)

In order for anyone to craft a Turducken, we will need to get a ridiculous amount of M'lady's turkey chests in the next three events (at least 24) compared to the previous four events and even then there is no guarantee you will get enough to craft a Turducken. It seems like maybe we will be able to get up to 50 giblets for free meaning very very few (unless they spend 750+ gems) will actually make a Turducken.
    Last edited by QuantumP 86; 11-25-2015 at 06:54 PM.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    Let's see. I think it would be very nice to summarize how many chests we can get doing the events. If there is official information, that'd be amazing and help players a lot.

So far, we've got:
    (1 turkey chest) Given for free
    (1 turkey chest) Infernal Outlook: an individual iLTQ during the war. I believe 19/20 normal quest rewarded one Turkey Chest. I only made it halfway through heroic so not sure if there was more.
    (3 turkey chests) Infernal Altercation: the daily quest rewarded one Turkey Chest each day. Everyone who was remotely active should have received three of them
    (1 turkey chest) Poisoned Potion: an auction box event that has a little more than 24 hours left. You can received one Turkey Chest for reaching 5 Poisoned Vials or whatever they're called
    (2 turkey chest) Infested Quest: a guild LTQ that lasted for 48 hours. A level close to finishing normal and heroic rewarded one turkey chest each

8 possible for the completed events unless I missed one.

TBD:
    Infested Cavern Trials: Finish trials. Maybe a 3 day wrapper event again. I am going to guess you can get one Turkey Chest either each day or only during day 1. It appears each day will give you one turkey chest?
    Infested Cornucopia: Presumably a collect 25 event. By collecting x number of Cornucopias you can receive 1 Turkey Chest at 5 tokens

There is an estimated of at least 10, if not 1 per day for the trials so there's 15 possible not including the EB.

Darish the Collector: Presumably will come out tomorrow (11/25/2015) or today (11/24/2015). There will likely be several chests for picking up along the way. Pray the EB health is fixed to at least half of its previous value

Average Turkey Chests per item
    The average number of Giblets received per Turkey Chest is 3.21. This means to craft each item the average number of chests required to obtain the item will be:
    Health and Energy Potions (10 giblets): 3.11 turkey chests (or 155 gems each)
    M'lady's Armor/M'lady's Apple Pie Chef (50 giblets): 15.6 turkey chests (or 780 gems each)
    M'lady's Ghost Turkey (75 giblets): 23.4 turkey chests (or 1168 gems each)
    M'lady's Turducken (100 giblets): 31.2 turkey chests (or 1558 gems each)

In order for anyone to craft a Turducken, we will need to get a ridiculous amount of M'lady's turkey chests in the next three events (at least 24) compared to the previous four events and even then there is no guarantee you will get enough to craft a Turducken. It seems like maybe we will be able to get up to 50 giblets for free meaning very very few (unless they spend 750+ gems) will actually make a Turducken.
    Well, needless to say, this event was 100% disappointing for me. I almost think there was a coding error and each level of the trials was supposed to give more turkey chests. I collected all the turkey chests available through events (10 as listed/predicted above and then all from EB- EB gave I think another 5 or 6 chests). This gave me 51 total giblets. At least I made the bare minimum to get a mediocre unit or mediocre armor piece. Was this another math fail like the pumpkins? I'm not even going to bother with a ticket this time.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!