Check this Out!!! King Sages of Rainbow Alliance is recruiting full time members for IOS players level 100+ and have at least 3 good strong armours (epics/+ or Dragonforged, or combo of) King Sages have really been doing amazing last 8 Months and been the fastest moving guilds and were always getting stronger. We're very close family and also have a friendly 24/7 chat if people want to. We've successfully completing many consecutive t100 war and Raids and just had yesterday's Fusion blitz top100 go t25. And we had our mins stay the same as always easy, & free energy attainable with maybe a few free gems. We do ask tiny gem minimums BUT, you'll know if you're active that u can make them with all free energy. We have some fabulous gem contributors as well that like to help out and also reach milestones. We often end up in a better rank push than planned were also going top100 this war weekend, but if u can't make mins u can always sit out in our Sitout\retired guild. Every Single recruit LOVES it here! So please Add my Line chat app I.d "maskofvulcan" and I'll get you in Hope to hear from you soon! Don't pass this AMAZING Opportunty pass you by