Crafting weapon and armor not available to all players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crafting weapon and armor not available to all players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Crafting weapon and armor not available to all players

So after maxing out the equipment that can be bought via the store, I decided to give crafting another try. Looking at the best weapon and armor that can be crafted, a player must complete a chain of crafting to be able to make the final (best) item. However, the starting item is not available to all players. After talking with other members of my guild, we determined that Warriors and Mages can craft both of these chains as they are able to craft the staring item, but Rogues are not able to craft the starting item for either chain.

This is completely ridiculous and needs to be fixed as it puts many players at a disadvantage. All of the issues with some items working for some player types were supposedly fixed years ago. Sad to see that this continues to be a problem even after it was "fixed" but with how this game is run, it is not surprising.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    So after maxing out the equipment that can be bought via the store, I decided to give crafting another try. Looking at the best weapon and armor that can be crafted, a player must complete a chain of crafting to be able to make the final (best) item. However, the starting item is not available to all players. After talking with other members of my guild, we determined that Warriors and Mages can craft both of these chains as they are able to craft the staring item, but Rogues are not able to craft the starting item for either chain.

This is completely ridiculous and needs to be fixed as it puts many players at a disadvantage. All of the issues with some items working for some player types were supposedly fixed years ago. Sad to see that this continues to be a problem even after it was "fixed" but with how this game is run, it is not surprising.
    Or, you could just do some PvP and win Epic items. The higher the level you defeat, the better items you can get.
    Epic Caster's Staff, 144/216
    Epic Wizard Robe, 128/161
    Epic Soldier Boots, 104/113
    Epic Shaman Hood, 80/65
    Epic Leather Sack, 41/60
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This thread was started in Feburary, 7 months ago. It was completely ignored.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...prove+crafting
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah been doing that for the PvP events but have not had good luck with those items. Always seem to get useless units and extra allies. Plus attacking constantly leads to a massive intake of xp which I would prefer to avoid.

Yes I vaguely remember that thread. 7 months is a long time so might be time to fix this. Would be easy to do in a data push, at least for this particular issue.