Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Yep, i see them. They'll probably have an add up or something after the blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Yep, i see them. They'll probably have an add up or something after the blitz.
    There's one up right now. Everyone buying chests lured me into buying 24 and I got two epic rings and some high tier 4* jewelry. Looks like I'm not buying these chests for another 6 months or so. :~)
    no

Well this miserable thread has turned in a positive direction. 4 epics in 52 chests...... 2 rings and 2 amulets....... your mileage may very. lol

I got 2 epics in 96 chests, one ring and one amulet, and not even great ones.

Disappointed as always. Yet still I succumb to the temptation in all knowledge that Gree will soon release them as linked jewels and will blow the rest out of the water anyway.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I got 2 epics in 96 chests, one ring and one amulet, and not even great ones.

Disappointed as always. Yet still I succumb to the temptation in all knowledge that Gree will soon release them as linked jewels and will blow the rest out of the water anyway.
    I did so well in my 52 chest pull I really should wait a couple weeks before trying for more. Did a little birdy tell you that about the linked jewels? I know you got good connections so if you have it on good authority that this is coming then I'll wait until then.

So it looks like those chests are also a waste of money, as usual. No surprise there.
    At the end of the day, more help to gradually 'fade out' of the game.

I disagree, even one epic bling is a huge win considering their stats and as usual the weaker accounts seem to pull tons of these shinies.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    I disagree, even one epic bling is a huge win considering their stats and as usual the weaker accounts seem to pull tons of these shinies.
    Almost everyone I know who has opened 11+ chests has gotten at least one of the epic bling. I pulled two epic rings in 24 chests.
    no

the weaker accounts seem to pull tons of these shinies.
    once everyone has 'pulled tons of these shinies' (talk about 1-2 months give or take), the 'advantage' will be gone and everyone will have leveled up.
    I'll (ab)use them (better: not even trying to get them) for withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I did so well in my 52 chest pull I really should wait a couple weeks before trying for more. Did a little birdy tell you that about the linked jewels? I know you got good connections so if you have it on good authority that this is coming then I'll wait until then.
    Haven't heard anything! Tell me more
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired