DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate: Sapper 8/10

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Ultimate: Sapper 8/10

Anyone done this yet? seems unattainable... just @ boss 71 and I still need to kill 49 more bosses to get goal.. once boss 100 is down it gets super hard to defeat bosses, without using gold

Post Count
    Leave it to GREE to GREE up the event.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    Anyone done this yet? seems unattainable... just @ boss 71 and I still need to kill 49 more bosses to get goal.. once boss 100 is down it gets super hard to defeat bosses, without using gold
    well they GREEup EB in KA in a worst manner, making it 10000000000000000% harder, last EB in KA boss 101 was 38k health, this time around, they want 150 bosses and boss 150 has 478k health, while boss 50 already has over 40k health, and on top of that, after you get 150 bosses, you have to kill boss #150 35 more times to do "ultimate" goal (in KA is called Legendary)

now for MW they want players to kill maybe 180 bosses to complete ultimate goals, cause you need about 120 bosses just to complete to 8/10, so does that mean that 10/10 is 60 or 75 bosses???

Only Gree, can GREEup like no one else GREEups

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ultimate 8/10 for 50 kills. I just finished level 100 and 8/10 shows 31/50.
    9/10 is one kill
    10/10 70 kills
    I make that 189 kills in total for a 150 level event.
    Hope me wrong

Post Count
    wow. The top players need to stop spending

Post Count
    Squeezing every penny they can
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    wow. The top players need to stop spending
    oh they are doing that, but it will send gree a different message to what was called for in the pass.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After boss 117 they want 70 more kills to get 10/10 ultimate

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And this is the reason myself and MANY in the top either quit playing or quit spending. If they would pull their heads out and set it at a sensible goal that was realistically achievable, then many of us would pursue it.

But then again, they have slowly killed this game off for years. I only just log on to collect money and max factions out - nothing really apart from that now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree has pushed too far and are now only trying to squeeze what they can out of players. It's a sad business model.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    oh they are doing that, but it will send gree a different message to what was called for in the pass.
    It would help the game die faster

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    you guys are always looking at things as being half empty. the fact that they put a DS on 119 (something a good number of us can do), shows that the event has its pluses. sure, you might not be able to single hit to 119, but with some serious tapping and the medpacks you got from WDE and other events (can't recall if RB gives them out anymore), its not all that bad. now the 70 bosses in a row will be a challenge.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 10-06-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    you guys are always looking at things as being half empty. the fact that they put a DS on 119 (something a good number of us can do), shows that the event has its pluses. sure, you might not be able to single hit to 119, but with some serious tapping and the medpacks you got from WDE and other events (can't recall if RB gives them out anymore), its not all that bad. now the 70 bosses in a row will be a challenge.
    I wont say challenging but would cost a lot.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think you both need to step back and look at the total picture and not just your particular corner of it. While there has always been a gap between the top tiers and everyone else, a shrinking player base has only widened it. Whilenit should only be for the tops to kill 120-180 bosses, many will still struggle to beat even 60. As always, far too much imbalance.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I will only add that fewer than 5% of players really care anymore.

The majority of players (90-95%) no longer care.

I had one of my faction mates compare this game to playing tic-tac-toe, something you DEW for 5 to 10 minutes before boredom drives you away for 4, 6, or 12 hours.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "