Nothing to spend our gold on!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nothing to spend our gold on!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Nothing to spend our gold on!

Well, not quite yet, but very soon. With all these high income buildings to collect and raid, we are running out of things to buy in the game:

Equipment is maxed
    Buildings are maxed
    Been buying lots of gold units in the store, but they don't help much anymore.
    Only two more guild boost bonuses to buy, then 6 Energy upgrades, and we're maxed out. (Yes I know that the level 10 Energy bonus costs 30b, but we're donating over 11b per week in my guild now, so that's less than 3 weeks of donations)

What are we supposed to do then? 3.9m to 5.3 IHP on my 4 toons, with nothing to spend it on. I sure won't be buying anymore Gem gold buildings.

We need better equipment and units in the store.
    We also need more guild bonuses to buy.

If anyone from GREE still reads the forum, please pass this on. Many guilds will start having this problem in the near future.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Well, not quite yet, but very soon. With all these high income buildings to collect and raid, we are running out of things to buy in the game:

Equipment is maxed
    Buildings are maxed
    Been buying lots of gold units in the store, but they don't help much anymore.
    Only two more guild boost bonuses to buy, then 6 Energy upgrades, and we're maxed out. (Yes I know that the level 10 Energy bonus costs 30b, but we're donating over 11b per week in my guild now, so that's less than 3 weeks of donations)

What are we supposed to do then? 3.9m to 5.3 IHP on my 4 toons, with nothing to spend it on. I sure won't be buying anymore Gem gold buildings.

We need better equipment and units in the store.
    We also need more guild bonuses to buy.

If anyone from GREE still reads the forum, please pass this on. Many guilds will start having this problem in the near future.
    I really can't wait to buy those casualty reduction bonuses we have been holding out on...

Post Count
    Feel free to come by our guild and donate some hard gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There was 150 levels of that boss plus 45 legendary level 150 bosses. Each one cost me about 16.6M to fight so that's something They made the boss just for people like you :P
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Feel free to come by our guild and donate some hard gold
    Lmao, I figured I would get a few of these!
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Don't forget about those of us that can only do one upgrade at a time.
    I figure I've got about two more years before I max out everything.

Post Count
    Lmao, I figured I would get a few of these!
    Haha, when can we plan your visit?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddd123 View Post
    Don't forget about those of us that can only do one upgrade at a time.
    I figure I've got about two more years before I max out everything.
    ... and to the 95% other guilds which are still buying guild bonuses and far to finish that, especially with beast attack and energy bonuses....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok Gree, now my guild has just bought the last upgrade. I know we are not the first guild to finish, so there are many others in the same boat.

Thanks for the new Guild Citadel, but if you want anyone to still buy gold buildings for gems, we need to have new stuff to buy. Stronger army equipment, better units in the store (stat inflation caught up to the ones we have now)

If we don't get anything soon, peeps will lose interest in raiding, and expanding their kingdoms, and from there lose interest in the game.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok Gree, now my guild has just bought the last upgrade. I know we are not the first guild to finish, so there are many others in the same boat.

Thanks for the new Guild Citadel, but if you want anyone to still buy gold buildings for gems, we need to have new stuff to buy. Stronger army equipment, better units in the store (stat inflation caught up to the ones we have now)

If we don't get anything soon, peeps will lose interest in raiding, and expanding their kingdoms, and from there lose interest in the game.
    That would be amazing to get new gold units to buy and new equipment to purchase. I haven't been upgrading anything for some time now with gold going up and up. It was so exciting for me to log in and work towards buying all the equipment and even gold units. Now none of them will make my army unless I get to level 250 and even then they will make it only for another month or so.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!