Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: EU server

Something needs to happen soon on EU server, only doing arena will get boring fast. Quite a few people must have killed Dark Prince now. I did and i am only like 73 and there are people level 130 or so now.

I got reply on a ticket which doesn't leave much hope, impossible to get any info on when stuff will appear so I suppose one might as well quit, playing a severely handicapped game due to being on another server makes no sense.

My reply on ticket was:

"Hi Brian,
    Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons support.
    I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your email, as we have been receiving higher volumes than usual.
    If this is your first time in the Kingdom, welcome! We hope you enjoy battling the Dark Prince and his minions as well as your friends! Our team is working hard at bringing all your events up-to-date!
    Have a great day and thank you for gaming with us!
    Best Regards,
    Nathan
    Team Knights"

Wish they would scrap the EU server and let everyone play together again.

Well finally something happened, first epic boss now appeared on EU server at 19 CET so now theres something to do. River Golem is the first, mono water

Still think its ridiculous gree just takes devices hostage on their new crappy eu servers and makes them unable to retrieve their old account.
    And then ignores tickets for a week
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Still think its ridiculous gree just takes devices hostage on their new crappy eu servers and makes them unable to retrieve their old account.
    And then ignores tickets for a week
    Isn't that the norm?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    Well finally something happened, first epic boss now appeared on EU server at 19 CET so now theres something to do. River Golem is the first, mono water
    http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/River_Golem
    "River Golem is a mono Water Element Epic Boss that runs from April 15th to April 22nd, 2014 ."
    So now EU server runs about 1 1/2 years behind global?
    I wonder if they will start wars also with april 2014 stuff, pick from the first wars ever (september 2013) or something else...
    Whatever they do, EU server will likely be more unbalanced than global server. (I think I read they have bling there right? Bling is probably mostly balanced for DF or late epics, so you'll end up with 2-4* on bling steroids)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

So yeah, Eu has now Arena and first EB boss up.

I think eu has pretty much every same fusable armors then global. Have seen Clockwork and Gunslinger armors for. ex. Rings and amulets are out aswell. Got 3 star from chest with around 180 def.

This issue has been brought attention to the appropriate staff at gree... and yeah it seems to affect those in Europe with global server accounts, and at random times you are hijacked to the Euro server instead of the global server and then you are dumped with a brand new euro new account.

Thanks cafe. Making a new google account fixed it for me but others havent been so lucky
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Guild war on EU IOS this weekend, cloudrange platemail+ as top reward

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    Guild war on EU IOS this weekend, cloudrange platemail+ as top reward
    So if I understand correctly, you've gotten an epic boss from April 2014 with as prize Riversteel+ (2925 combined) and after that they run a war from August 2013 with as prize Cloudrange+ (3231 combined) for rank 1 and I assume Cloudrange non-plus (2929 combined) for ranks 2 and 3?

do they really expect you to spend money on that? Only 1 prize is any better than a boss+...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    So if I understand correctly, you've gotten an epic boss from April 2014 with as prize Riversteel+ (2925 combined) and after that they run a war from August 2013 with as prize Cloudrange+ (3231 combined) for rank 1 and I assume Cloudrange non-plus (2929 combined) for ranks 2 and 3?

do they really expect you to spend money on that? Only 1 prize is any better than a boss+...
    Rank 1-3 get cloudrange+ 4-10 cloudrange, nian wargear+ for 11-25 which is almost as good as cloudrange. Milestone rewards with bling are in as well, 4* at the last 2 milestone rewards. There are only like 140 guilds total so far and alot of those only have a few members so top 10 should be fairly easy with an active guild. Its a start atleast

No surprise the guild war is bugged, that old milestone not counting bug, also doesnt look like leaderboard updates...

What workarounds worked m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    I cant get back on global server with my main without using tons of weird routes. Been playing for over 2 years and cant retrieve my level 3xx on my phone. Got gifted a nice lvl2 account on EU server instead. How are you guys gonna fix this? Had tons of people with same problems only able to fix with workarounds which shouldnt be needed.

I was hitting in raid and all of a sudden, BAM retrieved acc for my google account and had a lvl2 instead. Account is safe ofcourse but this is rubbish. Please dont implement updates if youre gonna screw people over like this.

I want to be able to play on global server as i have been for 2 years on my phone. Maybe you guys can
    - make it possible to retrieve accounts between servers
    - remove the european server
    - implement a way to choose a server for your device to be on

Thanks
    What workarounds worked to get on the global server?

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    This issue has been brought attention to the appropriate staff at gree... and yeah it seems to affect those in Europe with global server accounts, and at random times you are hijacked to the Euro server instead of the global server and then you are dumped with a brand new euro new account.
    So, 1 month later and we still have the same issues. When will it be possible for a European to transfer an NA account to a new device without having to do all kinds of workarounds (if you can get it to work at all ?)

BTW I also noticed another problem (but that one is not really a KnD but rather a google-play issue) is that my own google-play account is still at a low level while the account I really play with is not connected to a google-play account but bound to an e-mail address. As i cannot find a way to transfer my main account to my google-play account the only way to retrieve the game is using the e-mail option.
    Last edited by greenwing; 11-20-2015 at 01:43 AM.