Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: EU server

EU server

I heard that theres a new EU server and any new ppl playing will go onto that server and not be able to find some guilds?
    I recommended someone and they cannot find me with friend code or find the guild im in. So I imagine its true then? Or is there a certain lvl that he will need to get too before he gets to see everyone?
    Thanks

The way they have made it sound is that the EU server is for new players in Europe and is separate from the rest of us so they will not be able to find you if they you are on opposite servers.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Ah thats a shame. Thanks for comfirmation.

I started playing on iOS a week or 2 ago and seems I am playing on the EU server. Used to play on Android on the "old" global server. I however don't get any epic bosses to appear, anyone else have this issue on EU server? Just says "An epic monster is on its way! etc..."

I cant get back on global server with my main without using tons of weird routes. Been playing for over 2 years and cant retrieve my level 3xx on my phone. Got gifted a nice lvl2 account on EU server instead. How are you guys gonna fix this? Had tons of people with same problems only able to fix with workarounds which shouldnt be needed.

I was hitting in raid and all of a sudden, BAM retrieved acc for my google account and had a lvl2 instead. Account is safe ofcourse but this is rubbish. Please dont implement updates if youre gonna screw people over like this.

I want to be able to play on global server as i have been for 2 years on my phone. Maybe you guys can
    - make it possible to retrieve accounts between servers
    - remove the european server
    - implement a way to choose a server for your device to be on

Thanks
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Hmm, they didn't leave a super big gap player code wise between the global and EU server...
    Global seems to be at WCH*/XCB*
    and Europe at WFV*/XFV*
    based on checking the "add me" sub-forum. (also interesting that Android global is ahead of iOS global even though I think iOS started months earlier)

BTW, makes no sense at all to wall off Europeans in a seperate server, while other equally large chunks of the world stay with the global server.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Hmm, they didn't leave a super big gap player code wise between the global and EU server...
    Global seems to be at WCH*/XCB*
    and Europe at WFV*/XFV*
    based on checking the "add me" sub-forum. (also interesting that Android global is ahead of iOS global even though I think iOS started months earlier)

BTW, makes no sense at all to wall off Europeans in a seperate server, while other equally large chunks of the world stay with the global server.
    Makes even less sense when that EU server has no events but arena it seems? No wars or even an epic boss. Missing a huge chuck of what is available on global server, rings and amulets are available but almost everything else is missing it seems.

Seems like its impossible to get some kind of response from Gree, also wrote a ticket but no reply.
    Last edited by Wrain; 10-06-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    Makes even less sense when that EU server has no events but arena it seems? No wars or even an epic boss. Missing a huge chuck of what is available on global server, rings and amulets are available but almost everything else is missing it seems.

Seems like its impossible to get some kind of response from Gree, also wrote a ticket but no reply.
    Maybe they don't want low level newbies to walk around with a bunch of good non-chest epics from fusion, so they delayed things from popping up until more people are lvl 100+?
    I think there's 1 Gree employee left for the whole forum, so the ticket is your best bet for more info...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Makes sense not to have heroic event(not like anyone can finish it anyway at the moment) and chests with the best epics, doubt many have even killed dark prince yet. But the epic boss is needed soon to have something to do apart from just the different zones and arena.

Atleast some kind of info would be nice. The news button only has the arena event in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    Makes sense not to have heroic event(not like anyone can finish it anyway at the moment) and chests with the best epics, doubt many have even killed dark prince yet. But the epic boss is needed soon to have something to do apart from just the different zones and arena.
    Back in my day *fetches cane* people on the global server (also) needed to get the storyline 3* plus armors to, with great effort, defeat the dark prince. These days on the global server, a half-leveled epic boss non-plus armor probably walks all over him... (Swamp Shaman+@lvl70 = 816/1120 , Bolstered Ironstrait non-plus@lvl01 = 771/653, closes the 512 combined difference in 26 levels, so beats it at lvl 27...)

So, has anyone got any answer on this ? I played the game eralyer on my S3 phone and Samsung Galaxy tab 2. Now as i bought new S4 phone, i canīt retrieve the old account anymore, since im getting error saying itīs not bound to this regions server.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    So, has anyone got any answer on this ? I played the game eralyer on my S3 phone and Samsung Galaxy tab 2. Now as i bought new S4 phone, i canīt retrieve the old account anymore, since im getting error saying itīs not bound to this regions server.
    Uninstall, reinstall from a Google Play Store outside Europe (through VPN or google account specifically set to a location outside Europe?) is the only thing I can think of right now.
    Gree has only 1 person managing the whole forum as far as I know, so a ticket is more likely to get you any type of answer than posts here...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Uninstall, reinstall from a Google Play Store outside Europe (through VPN or google account specifically set to a location outside Europe?) is the only thing I can think of right now.
    Gree has only 1 person managing the whole forum as far as I know, so a ticket is more likely to get you any type of answer than posts here...
    I actually did try to use VPN, but it didnt work. And i have allready made ticket to gree like 3 weeks ago, but nothing relevant so far. Ticket was allready once closed and i were asked to submit new ticket is the error still persist...

I played a bit on the EU version and here is what i learned so far.

- The only epic in game is moontide, from chest. Chest allso contains some pretty old 4 star armors: like guardian, wasp, chubacabra etc. So i think the EU is starting where the "global" did when game was first released.

Only thing you can do atm is leveling and pvp, since there is no EB or other events up atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    I actually did try to use VPN, but it didnt work. And i have allready made ticket to gree like 3 weeks ago, but nothing relevant so far. Ticket was allready once closed and i were asked to submit new ticket is the error still persist...

I played a bit on the EU version and here is what i learned so far.

- The only epic in game is moontide, from chest. Chest allso contains some pretty old 4 star armors: like guardian, wasp, chubacabra etc. So i think the EU is starting where the "global" did when game was first released.

Only thing you can do atm is leveling and pvp, since there is no EB or other events up atm.
    An EB quest was added with the update today on EU and the update itself on store listed something about epic adventure added to EU server so hoping its the EB boss coming very soon. Guild wars dont make that much sense now with only 80 guilds or so, but might also mean people on EU server quit if something doesnt change soon and then there won't be that many more new guilds

I just wish they would atleast give some info on the time table for EU instead of leaving those on the EU server in the dark.

Still same issue. Can only access global server with workarounds. Otherwise im stuck on this ****ty eu server and all my tickets get automated replies.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --