This may have been said before, but here it goes lol

So once upon a time I would have been in the almost whale club. Always went for the $1000 bonus tier. My old HLP was t25/10. Dating back to when I got the fusion apc and every health regen and energy regen going. It got to a stage where LTQs and bosses became doable with my regen stats. All I needed to do was maybe spend a vault per cycle and the rest went into WDs.. Even thou my stats/regens went up Gree always seemed to adjust to keep that vault spend in place...

Fast forward to now. I have an LLP I don't spend gold (other than free gold). My energy regen is 3 and health is only reduced via faction.. Because (it seems) that Gree gear events around making whales spend it would mean that my spend would be ridiculous to gain what I used to be able to gain each cycle...

I'm not saying that I should be able to step in with a new account and get what I had, but with little to no health/energy regen it would be impossible for me to return to the same spending (not that I would).. I don't believe the perks that I once had could ever be achieved but Gree still seems to gear to only those players.. So with more whales retiring, the pot that Gree can suck dry is shrinking.. I really do feel that the game has to cater for the newer and mid level stat players..

It can't be that hard to reintroduce the old non stackable units that once used to be obtainable.. Eg deadly bridge jumper