DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whale observation

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You see the stats are meaningless to most, to others stats are the end all, be all.
    March Madness did cause stats to appear to rise.
    Smoke and mirrors.
    What March Madness did was revive interest, and keep the masses from fleeing.
    March Madness engaged the rabble.
    Oktoberfest would also DEW the same, keep 'em tapping.
    Have you forgotten last Octobers player Appreciation Month, with its Grand Finale of the First Great Lockout of 2014? Do we really need another one of those?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Have you forgotten last Octobers player Appreciation Month, with its Grand Finale of the First Great Lockout of 2014? Do we really need another one of those?

Yes, of course we do. A repeat of October 2014 would be delightful.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well if that were to happen, and we have the same number of people leave now as had left then, there might be half a faction left.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 10-05-2015 at 09:56 AM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I took a break from playing for the last 9 months or so to just collect buildings and build iph. What ended up happening is I missed the massive stat inflation events. My characters used to be relatively strong where I had targets in battle and could contribute to a faction. Now I can't even find a faction willing to take me in. Once you jump off the Gree hamster wheel there is no jumping back on and that's why their games are all dying.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    I took a break from playing for the last 9 months or so to just collect buildings and build iph. What ended up happening is I missed the massive stat inflation events. My characters used to be relatively strong where I had targets in battle and could contribute to a faction. Now I can't even find a faction willing to take me in. Once you jump off the Gree hamster wheel there is no jumping back on and that's why their games are all dying.
    Very well said. It's not like clash of clans where you can play casually and always be competitive. You miss or take a break and you are out of luck. It's a good concept of a game that is run by a terrible company.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Drop me a PM. We'd love to have you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well the Energy Regen & Health Regens were nice when they were available. I'm glad that I have a +31 ER (well, +34 every 52s) but even with that I still find that I'm pushed to do the LTQs at times due to the high energy requirements that GREE has put in place. My Health Regen is roughly -72% so have a regen of around 27mins but that is basically average as many out there have a much higher regen than me. Sad when at one point I was around 70B+ stats prior to the March Madness and could stand with many top players but now a weakling compared to the top guys out there (plus the fact I don't spend cash on the game any longer and not in the Top Tier Factions).
    Last edited by Flash0810; 10-06-2015 at 07:17 AM.