Cheaters and Funzio problem

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheaters and Funzio problem

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Exclamation Cheaters and Funzio problem

Everyday I see more and more suspected cheaters and nothing done, so I decide to post this. This is all or nothing post, through this I want Funzio to do something or we will see more cheaters around.

As we all know that many suspected cheaters are named months ago and now we still see them and even see more suspected cheaters than before. Why Funzio don't do anything ? But I don't ask that question, I want to ask "Can Funzio do anything to them?"

The problem lies at the Apple's IAP (in app purchase) model - Funzio iOS main income. People don't pay directly into Funzio account, they pay directly to Apple account, and at the end of the month, Apple will report to Funzio the total amount of sales.

Because of this, when someone pay thousands bucks via Apple IAP or someone hack thousands gold bars, there are no difference to Funzio. They have no data about who pay or who not, and by that, they can't find out who is Arabian Prince and who is cheater. If they accidentally remove Arabian Princes, like throwing away their breads, it's worse than just let it be.

So in conclusion, cheaters or Arabian Princes, Funzio can't tell who is who, and because of that all cheaters are safe forever. Read this cheaters and to-be cheaters, you know why you're safe now, do whatever you want, cheat golds, cash, guns, with 200 mafias, equip them with 20,000 atk point and start f***ing people....

P/S: Funzio, there is one way you guys can detect cheaters/hackers without waiting detail data from Apple, which might take forever. You don't sell more than 1500 gold bar each time, right? Query your database (if you store that data), anyone add himself more than 1500 gold bar/time is surely cheater.
    As to game cash, anyone add himself more than 3 mil / time surely cheater, especially when he does that at low level, that impossible.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You seem to be wasting your time! Have you even had a response from funzio from any of your threads complaining about cheating?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's all about time and money. It's just buisness. I guarantee you that CC is now a tertiery priority to funzio. The number of downloads and 5 star ratings they got on CC is equivilent to the money they will make on the next game. Which is now their first priority. Funzio will maximize their profits by making a new game with the title "... from the team that made Crime City, most popular game on..."

At this point you got to either come to terms that people can cheat and do so. Or find another game to enjoy with less loop holes.

The gaming buisness model today realize that to the masses all games have a short life span, even the best ones. They will milk you for what they can within a few updates and then move on, regardless of how good the game idea is.
    It's sad, but true. Income is more important than quality. And income is more important than you.

P.S The really good developers find a balance between income and satisfying customers. Angrybirds have to be the best example of this in the apple store. Cut the rope is also good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetfeet View Post
    It's all about time and money. It's just buisness. I guarantee you that CC is now a tertiery priority to funzio. The number of downloads and 5 star ratings they got on CC is equivilent to the money they will make on the next game. Which is now their first priority. Funzio will maximize their profits by making a new game with the title "... from the team that made Crime City, most popular game on..."

At this point you got to either come to terms that people can cheat and do so. Or find another game to enjoy with less loop holes.

The gaming buisness model today realize that to the masses all games have a short life span, even the best ones. They will milk you for what they can within a few updates and then move on, regardless of how good the game idea is.
    It's sad, but true. Income is more important than quality. And income is more important than you.

P.S The really good developers find a balance between income and satisfying customers. Angrybirds have to be the best example of this in the apple store. Cut the rope is also good.
    You are correct in many ways. That's why I laugh when I see multiple threads with people *****ing about decorations, or want Funzio to spend thousands on programming far a trader's courtyard or something. . They don't seem to be operating at the 30,000 foot level.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Aye but many people want companies to care, like the old days, even though they know it's not gonna happen. Like me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetfeet View Post

Leetfeet.
    Haha...This is the most logical explanation I ever heard in this forum but sad thing seems like nobody wants to accept the truth.. You should start a thread in the suggestion section.. Advise them to think before they even post it. am always laughing whenever I read thro their so called suggestions. "Give us gold after each level!" Then who is going to buy gold from Funzio? C'mon..This is gonna reduce their paycheck

Erm.. I am expecting 2 more months of life span for CC. What do u think? Maybe I might be wrong.. as u know Xmas is coming. This is the best time to launch new game so that people will spent and spent and spent...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderstar View Post
    Leetfeet.
    Haha...This is the most logical explanation I ever heard in this forum but sad thing seems like nobody wants to accept the truth.. You should start a thread in the suggestion section.. Advise them to think before they even post it. am always laughing whenever I read thro their so called suggestions. "Give us gold after each level!" Then who is going to buy gold from Funzio? C'mon..This is gonna reduce their paycheck

Erm.. I am expecting 2 more months of life span for CC. What do u think? Maybe I might be wrong.. as u know Xmas is coming. This is the best time to launch new game so that people will spent and spent and spent...
    I love estimations! Like the one on reddit a few days ago when a guy guessed the release date of GTA5 right after GTA4 was released. He was off by 6 days! Daym..

Problem with guessing on games like these is that the life span is largely dependant on the number of cheaters. Which is a variable almost impossible to guesstimate. Lots of cheaters means more awareness in the average player. When the number of cheaters reach a certain point it's gonna collapse like a deck of cards.

The whole irony of this game is that Funzio is bringing the problem on themselves by setting the gold prize so god dam high. It makes it VERY easy to spot a cheater for the players.

Anyways I think this game will be around for a long time. Probably gonna be all cheaters on high levels and a steady stream of new players spending real money at lower levels before they get wise.

Unless Funzio wants to be recognized for quality. You never know.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why dosn't someone just post a "how to have CC for iphone" thread and see if it even gets deleted?
    That would be absolute proof that the developers are interested or not if their own website shows how to hack their game !!
    Title it "DONT BUY GOLD JUST HACK THE GAME - FULL INSTRUCTIONS..."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Look around and see where you are, it's Funzio forum. Want hack gold bars? search youtube, @xclusiv find the good instruction in less than 3 minutes with 14000 views, it's so popular now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skunk View Post
    Why dosn't someone just post a "how to have CC for iphone" thread and see if it even gets deleted?
    That would be absolute proof that the developers are interested or not if their own website shows how to hack their game !!
    Title it "DONT BUY GOLD JUST HACK THE GAME - FULL INSTRUCTIONS..."
    Hehe I hope Mark would delete that. But he's not a dev. Typically devs never go to forums like these. They only read mail from forum mods

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I believe Mark is a dev (maybe senior dev) and there is no true forum moderator instead. Anytime Funzio begin to release new update, he never visit this forum, just too busy to code, debug from morning to midnight, day by day...

So, we can actually see who has purchased gold and who hasn't. We can see that in real time. If a player has gold that hasn't been purchased they get banned. If a player cheats in any way they get punished based on their actions; in most cases that means a ban.

Just because someone beats you in a fight and has a lot of gold items doesn't mean they're cheating. We get reports by players every day accusing legitimate players of cheating, and then follow-up e-mails accusing us of favoring cheats because we're not banning these legit players.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    good answer Mark, good answer, everyone knows Funzio answer already, everyone you see in CC game with superior power are all good guys.

They said they know everything happen in runtime, don't waste your time report cheater/hacker. Everyone who currently play CC are no cheaters, and no cheaters play CC game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Khung.

Enough whining already. Either take your own advice and get strong enough to beat the "cheaters", or find another game.

Your choice; none of us care. Just stop endlessly *****ing about people that kick your ass.

425 posts, and I bet 300 of them accuse people of cheating...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    Khung.

Enough whining already. Either take your own advice and get strong enough to beat the "cheaters", or find another game.

Your choice; none of us care. Just stop endlessly *****ing about people that kick your ass.

425 posts, and I bet 300 of them accuse people of cheating...
    guys, why do you think he cares so much about this game?? cuz he likes it and he wants it to be fairs and squares. I think Khung has his point, let be real, there are so many bugs and cheats out there, if Funzio says in 7 mil players and no cheaters, i will say that is bull****! for real guys, maybe Khung just over think it, but I do agree with him in some points. Like you said, "get strong enough to beat the cheater", if they are beatable, why the hell on earth they need to cheat??
    @khung: chill out bro, just forget it and move on, if they are cheating with this simple game, they will find it alot harder to success in life
    870 855 307
    anyone add me please, thank you ^^