Ring and Amulet Sets

So currently the only way to get an armor set is to be top 10 in a war. What does everyone think about this idea? What if they added a ring to lvl 51 of the Epic Boss and an amulet to lvl 60? The set rewards wouldn't be as much obviously and they could even make them 3 star vs 4 star. Also they could add the sets to heroic mode. Make the ring a reward for completing 15 crystals and the amulet the reward for completing the 16th crystal. The gap between top war rewards and everything else is getting immensely unbalanced and this is just a thought of how to somewhat balance the field. Let me know your thoughts.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

I think it's a good idea, but maybe with the heroic mode, the ring could be a reward for completing the 8th crystal, and the amulet for completing the 16th crystal.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Anything to inject some life into Epic Bosses is a good idea. The milestones need a makeover.

I think it would be good because it would even fit into their business plan because low level people may spend gems to reach the higher milestones in order to get the sets. Win/win

They would make even more money if the jewel sets could be used on any armor. Change the EB Milestones to 70, give jewel sets with decent stats, and allow them to be used on any matching armors....... money would flow in. I'm way past using an EB armor but I might stretch myself to 70 on EB milestones for a decent jewel set that gives me a little something extra compared to regular jewels.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    They would make even more money if the jewel sets could be used on any armor. Change the EB Milestones to 70, give jewel sets with decent stats, and allow them to be used on any matching armors....... money would flow in. I'm way past using an EB armor but I might stretch myself to 70 on EB milestones for a decent jewel set that gives me a little something extra compared to regular jewels.
    Totally agree. The EB milestones are way outdated and kinda pointless. I mean 1 and 2 gems for milestones is a joke.

The matching jewels being bespoke to any particular armour I agree on too - there are people who stay home and do 475k in a war no worries but the jewellery is useless right now when the guild only gets T50/T100. I appreciate the element of exclusivity for the T10 jewels but think maybe there should be a weaker set maybe lower down in the milestones which can be used on any armour. Maybe around the T25 score mins mark (200k or so).
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Yeah, there is a big gap between the top rewards and the rest of the K&D world.
    But at the end of the day, that is just one of many frustrations and inconsistencies one has to deal with playing this game.

Frankly I like these rings and amulets. They are pretty and I like boosts i get. I am a little annoyed with the "special" sets that come with the war rewards because I am pretty aloof and its annoying to keep track of which special set goes with which armor. I suppose it will only get worse with time as your collection grows.

I also wish they would put your maxed rings and amulets ahead of your non-leveled ones. It is really annoying in wars when you are trying to switch up armors and having to scroll through pages of junk 3 & 4 star R&A just to get to the one you want.

rumor has it jewel sets will soon be in chests and raids....... we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    rumor has it jewel sets will soon be in chests and raids....... we shall see.
    It came true Now how do I get rid of them, I have too many

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    It came true Now how do I get rid of them, I have too many
    You can always combine them or enhance them into another bling.