EB & 40% sale, is this a desperate GREE attempt to meet Q3 revenue targets

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EB & 40% sale, is this a desperate GREE attempt to meet Q3 revenue targets

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

EB & 40% sale, is this a desperate GREE attempt to meet Q3 revenue targets

All I can think with the following events
    1- we get some decent equipment in bundle packs
    2- we get a 40% gem sale
    3- EB health has sky high (as the one that programmed this event)

It seems GREEdy took a desperate meassure to try to meet quarter 3 revenue targets............and it seems this is another EPIC FAIL

and it seems it is the same in all games, in MW they started on Sep 29, a 24 hours last minute LTQ with also a 40% gold sale

unfortunatly, there will be some heavy spenders in both games that will buy the gems/gold, but will be smart enough to save them for war events or other worth doing events. still they may help gree meet those targets (doubt it has revenues are too low)

Sirius, even though there maybe lots of purchases, you guys should check the actual EB participation and how many players actually complete the event, and you will see it will be an Epic Fail and hope next EB you bring it back to reality

I doubt there will be more than 50 players actually burning gems to get EB done

at least I have hear from top 3 and top 2 guilds they are only doing guild goals, and only a few of them with high health regen time will try to get as far as they can for free

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we are top 5 and nobody is planning to finish that I know of. Everyone is angry and disgusted.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well seems GREE made quarter revenue targets and that is why they probably took the sale off before it ended
    so they can get more money from the addicts

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And GREE is not able to count till 36, the sale finished 12h too early
    The Red Baron TRB