EB boss damage: are you kidding? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EB boss damage: are you kidding?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    125k for level 85. hahahaha. I thought I had a fairly decent account with gold hit around 7k. To even finish that level, I would need 18 gold hits. If I live by the timer, I think I max out at 21 gold hits over 2 hours without gems... yet, with 65 levels to go... plus (maybe?) a legendary portion as well... what's the point!?

I am going to, instead, take this opportunity to do a little wagering on the greesponse options: 1) watch the Gree Mensa agents try to explain this away as a reasonable evolution of the game or 2) completely ignore their player base. The early action in Vegas is on option 2 as a 2:1 favorite, so get your bets in early!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    heh, this ^^ is exactly me after reading this thread.

Ugh. I'm out of words, too.

Sooo... Umm... thanks for the feedback...
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    ok, no problem, we do the guild part and skip the individual part. Thanks for the time off, and don't change the event mid-way

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This was the first war since long, long time i did not finish top 300. This will be the first time i will not buy gems with 40% sale. 1 or 2 more month like actual and i will leave the game.
    The last whales will have problems to find targets.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well I never thought all guilds could unite on a common goal against Gree. The boycotts were short lived although conceived in the spirit. Now it looks as though Gree may have done it for us. Just too much !

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sirius, what's going on here?
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    Never have so few (Gree).......done so little.........for so many

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree,

Where is your response?

This requires an answer. People are quitting as you have managed to turn every major event into an obscene gem grab. It really got bad with the last raid boss that needed 3 mountains of gems to complete the associated ILTQ to get the good prize.

Now you ruin epic boss. What makes it worse is many people spent real money on fancy equipment in order to make epic boss easy. Now they must spend mountains on top of that investment just to finish normal. They feel defrauded.

If you are going to treat us like that just pull the plug.

I hope that you act like you care instead.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The last EB was @ 37k health for level 100
    And it was too high even then. Gree is planning the EB around everybody having bought a full set of 1k+ equipment from those ridiculous sales.

Sorry, you don't base the game around the player who spent $200 to buy equipment or you won't have anyone left to buy the equipment in the first place.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'll let them know about this... bummer.

(not that it'll help, but worth the feedback)
    Bummer ? Lol nice response

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    heh, this ^^ is exactly me after reading this thread.

Ugh. I'm out of words, too.

Sooo... Umm... thanks for the feedback...

What exactly is your job ? You are not going to get anything fixed... So why do you care to be a moderator

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree you are not Hilliary. You need to respond !!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree answered by releasing new packs with slightly higher stats - event is still impossible and now you just annoyed the people who bought the packs yesterday. Can you people do simple math? Boss 90 is 143K - a few hundred points a hit is irrelevant. Very few people are proceeding. Are you people stupid or do you just like screwing with us?.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thought of bringing the new pack sale and short 40% off sale to Apple, but decided against it. Instead I will forgo my old box addiction and save my gems for when Gree decides to stop events. Unless Gree against all odds decides to rectify this situation. We are still anxiously awaiting an answer GREE! End the game if that's what you ultimately want...sure some refunds will be requested, but you won't stop that. So many have quit already and deleted the game. Undoubtedly, they won't request refunds. Either fix the game and get onto play as normal (as normal as you've made it the last few months) or just stop all events. PLEASE make a decision!

Post Count
    Since the wrapper reward is again 'job payout' - something from one of the other Gree games, CC I think - is it possible that the programmers have also taken the boss health from another game?
    Looking at the way Gree programmes some of the KA events in the last time I would not be surprised - I only hope that they have the courage to say it.
    Good thing this time is that not many will get the 'job payout'