EB boss damage: are you kidding? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EB boss damage: are you kidding?

Post Count
    ...and Gree is laughing all the way to the bank... (With the thought of Lemmings dancing in his head...)

...and I'm just about ready to step out of the line...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana B View Post
    ...and Gree is laughing all the way to the bank... (With the thought of Lemmings dancing in his head...)

...and I'm just about ready to step out of the line...
    I honestly think that no one is spending gems on this EB. The health is so outrageous, that it's impossible to finish for most. I understand that the peep who provided us with the health info fully regens in @ 8 minutes. That means 5 hits every 8 minutes. He has spent zero gems on this event.
    Unfortunately for most of us, we don't have anywhere near that kind of health regen.

I firmly believe that GREE messed up this EB, but doesnt want to admit it. Just like that EB during the war was "intended" but never repeated.

I guess we'll find out next cycle, since GREE is silent.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I regen every 6 min , but frankly am not going to spend the time hitting all these bosses . I'm on level 50 and its like I'm killing a legendary. I was pretty busy this weekend so at least I know I didn't lose much ground to players near my attack . Plus , I won't get the next level as quickly without the 50 extra boss kills I usually do. Of course , it was fun getting to 100 while it lasted .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I regen every 6 min , but frankly am not going to spend the time hitting all these bosses . I'm on level 50 and its like I'm killing a legendary. I was pretty busy this weekend so at least I know I didn't lose much ground to players near my attack . Plus , I won't get the next level as quickly without the 50 extra boss kills I usually do. Of course , it was fun getting to 100 while it lasted .
    Do you regen fully in 6 min (a full bar)? Or, do you regen fully in 24 minutes?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You guys are making me jealous of your regen times. I only regen a full bar in 50 min. This EB is torture. Well it would be if I was actually doing it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Do you regen fully in 6 min (a full bar)? Or, do you regen fully in 24 minutes?
    6 min for one hit 24 min full

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    6 min for one hit 24 min full
    Actually 6min 11 sec -