Communication Via The Forum With Your Customers Is The #1 Way To Relay Messages, GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Communication Via The Forum With Your Customers Is The #1 Way To Relay Messages, GREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Totally locked I believe. I tried to kick one out a few minutes after it ended and it said they were locked.
    Oh, that reminds me.....
    Wasn't part of the original SA lock-up was that Leaders could not boot?

I'd go search the forum, but I really don't think it was much of an issue or many would have posted about it. I didn't see any posts about members getting locked out of their syndicates due to SA popping up without more notice.

There's really no reason to not be in your home syndicate, unless it's to help another syndicate with donations. It's a nice thing to do, but don't do it around the time events begin and you won't have to worry about it.

Edit: I had to look if syn's were locked for SA & how. This is what I found...
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

Based on your valuable feedback, we will be locking syndicate membership changes during the Street Assault event. As in the Battle for Empire City, players will not be able to join or leave a syndicate while the event is running.
    This change will enable syndicate leaders to maintain control of their syndicates and ensure participation of syndicate members during the event.
    ^^from http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Street+Assault on 02.25.15

I guess they are totally locked like they are for wars.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-29-2015 at 03:31 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry VL, just got back on...Yeah last few Street Assaults have been totally locked. Players still help out mini syndicates or sister teams to get daily prizes for their respective groups. An announcement from Gree a few hours beforehand would of been helpful. Never been a Gree basher but one can't only look at product they are pushing out to us and watching diehard players retire or sell their accounts at an alarming rate, it's literally a fire sales going on in chat rooms. I always chuckled at Crime City is dying threads, but the way things are unfolding....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The simple answer to your question is they can't be bothered . I am missing a weapon so far it has taken 19 plus days to sort out a job that should taken a few mins to sort out , the last reply i got was sorry we have been busy has your problem been solved? by the gree bot. I have to say i have never seen such a big company that seems to struggle so badly at communication.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 09-30-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    The simple answer to your question is they can't be bothered . I am missing a weapon so far it had taken 19 plus days to sort out a job that should taken a few mins to sort out , the last reply i got was sorry we have been busy has your problem been solved? by the gree bot. I have to say i have never seen such a big company that seems to struggle so badly at communication.
    It's not that they're too busy. They just fired everyone, so all they have left is a tiny room with a handful of interns who can't be arsed to show up for work.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Which makes it even funnier knowing that the top teams continue throwing interesting amounts of money at a completely broken and dying game. Their Japanese overlords laugh at them.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Outside of an ingame popup/calendar...
    You have such a powerful tool here in the forum
    Can you use it or will you constantly keep customers guessing
    Couldn't agree more...as I've been saying in the "Globe" thread.