DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We are tired of you

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Fun, links, humor... - is off topic.

Please, post such things in off topic section and keep the "general" for useful information.

Or will we start here ask allies for our nano-s, recruite to faction, ...
    In other words, use the "general" for all posts
    Can I assume that by the manner of your current posts you have applied to be a moderator?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks, HellRaizer. I am busy to be moderator here and to search helpful info within the mass of off-top in the forum. I did not bring up the question about some persons. I changed the direction from persons to content of posts. I think that this direction is more correct.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think your interpretation of the general section may be a little off the mark.

The definition of this general section that can be seen in the main modern war section is
    General

Discuss anything related to Modern War here.
    While off topic is
    Off-Topic

Discuss whatever you'd like within the guidelines! Keep it clean.
    The majority of these posts are related to the game. They might be banter and jibes between players and factions, but that is an extension of their involvement within the game..

Truly important topics become sticky and therefore are easily visible. Moderators (and player moderator) can sticky and un sticky any thread, which should assist in keeping important info quickly accessible..

Therefore I would suggest that if you feel an essential piece of info is being overshadowed, reach out to a moderator and ask them to sticky that topic.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sorry wbs, I'm not your errand boy either. For some reason you guys seem to think people owe you something. No handouts given here, so move along.
    Don't worry bro I never think you or anyone else owes me anything. I simply asked that you start backing up your baseless accusations with proof. You keep responding with the same old deflections and excuses because I know in my case and most others that you can't back it up as you simply like to throw mud.

You wrote it took you minutes to find hate posts written by someone on here, you never mentioned names, but you couldn't find the 2 seconds it takes to copy and paste those supposed statements. You get called out on it and gone back with you are not an errand boy. It's quite laughable Speed and you do it all to yourself.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Don't pay attention to the hate club. They are just mad because the game is still going strong despite their repeated predictions of doom and gloom. No matter how many times they shout it's demise, it keeps rolling and for some reason it enrages them.

I don't understand how someone can spend all their time criticizing something yet continue to play it. Didn't some Einstein have a saying about people who keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result. Anyway, if they continue to play with anger they need professional help. If they quit playing but continue to post, they are just a common troll. If you continue to do something you don't like because you can't find something you might like in its place you're just a loser. We can't help you, you're like gnats buzzing around - we try to ignore you but every once in a while we have to take a swipe at you.

I still like the game, been playing over 4 years. With bugs, glitches, bad events and all its issues its still my favorite. I come to the forum to look for help or posts on events or glitches. I've been attacked by the hate mob, I've seen their post criticizing others. They are out there - if you want proof find it yourself. I'm not wasting my time because given that proof they would ignore it. They won't change, they won't go away, treat them like a bad smell and ignore them.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well said Helios. Exactly my sentiments on the subject.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Don't pay attention to the hate club. They are just mad because the game is still going strong despite their repeated predictions of doom and gloom. No matter how many times they shout it's demise, it keeps rolling and for some reason it enrages them.

I don't understand how someone can spend all their time criticizing something yet continue to play it. Didn't some Einstein have a saying about people who keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result. Anyway, if they continue to play with anger they need professional help. If they quit playing but continue to post, they are just a common troll. If you continue to do something you don't like because you can't find something you might like in its place you're just a loser. We can't help you, you're like gnats buzzing around - we try to ignore you but every once in a while we have to take a swipe at you.

I still like the game, been playing over 4 years. With bugs, glitches, bad events and all its issues its still my favorite. I come to the forum to look for help or posts on events or glitches. I've been attacked by the hate mob, I've seen their post criticizing others. They are out there - if you want proof find it yourself. I'm not wasting my time because given that proof they would ignore it. They won't change, they won't go away, treat them like a bad smell and ignore them.

Well said. Very well said!

Post Count
    Hmm...

Since this thread seems to be more of a "who likes who" (or "who dislikes who") on the forum and doesn't have anything to do with actually playing MW, I'm gonna go out on a ledge and move it to OT.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    HellRaizer, I talk about humor, links to videos, etc. that not directly related to game.
    This thread is related to MW (e.g. "Forum is no longer helpful as in past") but moved to OT.
    I agree with this movement

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I had a movement this morning. I named it dump!

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said Helios. Exactly my sentiments on the subject.
    Lol!! You just said in a post that you have been staying more and more about the game dying and now you agree with the opposite. Speed you crack me up.

Most who complain about glitches still like the game. I just don't spend anymore because of the lack of quality that MW offers.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I did not say the opposite wbs, though apparently you do like putting words in people's mouths. I made observations about the state of the game, and some obviously factual posts related to such. If you chose to take that in a negative way, that is your personal choice.mi have never chastised anyone for playing the game that is dropping in players. I havnt degraded or demeaned them for doing so. I have merely shown from posting the revenue figures, and other signs of lowered participation, and the results of that reduction. I am still playing as I have the time to do so, which is less than what I used to due to the needs of my business. I have no issues with those, such as myself, who wish to continue to spend on the game, as they see fit. I have no issues with people that wish to play for free.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I did not say the opposite wbs, though apparently you do like putting words in people's mouths. I made observations about the state of the game, and some obviously factual posts related to such. If you chose to take that in a negative way, that is your personal choice.mi have never chastised anyone for playing the game that is dropping in players. I havnt degraded or demeaned them for doing so. I have merely shown from posting the revenue figures, and other signs of lowered participation, and the results of that reduction. I am still playing as I have the time to do so, which is less than what I used to due to the needs of my business. I have no issues with those, such as myself, who wish to continue to spend on the game, as they see fit. I have no issues with people that wish to play for free.
    Actually I caught you in a lie. You say that you haven't degraded or demeaned for playing the game Paid or Free. It takes only a quick look 3 days back to find that you were harassing others who "quit," but are continuing to play. You might want to look how you comment on how other play and let them be.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You would be incorrect, sorry. Again, you and your club trying to put words into people mouths. I assume you are referring to the posts about dew. It had nothing to do with him quitting g the game, or not. Learn to get your facts straight. He is a known troll in the Oren's, and promised to quit the forum, yet he did not do so. If you trolls don't like me responding and offering rebuttal, truth, facts, and common sense in opposition to what you offer, i suggest that you find another venue to post in. I do not use the term troll in a positive way, so tahts my contribution to some form of negativity if you wish.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    Actually I caught you in a lie. You say that you haven't degraded or demeaned for playing the game Paid or Free. It takes only a quick look 3 days back to find that you were harassing others who "quit," but are continuing to play. You might want to look how you comment on how other play and let them be.
    I don't know if he's purposefully lying or just doesn't realize he is flip flopping?