We are tired of you - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are tired of you

Post Count
    (*yawn..... I wonder what's on the other channel....*)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quick challenge for everyone. Go back a month and count the number of posts where Any of those named above insults someone. Now repeat the exercise where Brownie, speedie or The OP insults someone. I'm not talking banter, I'm talking deep, personal insult.

Now count how many posts call for the banning of either group from the forums.

While your at it, count how many helpful solutions to issues either group posts at the same time.

Let us know what you find.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    aGREEd, well said.

Miss the old days when the forum was a place to come to get useful information.
    Yes. Forum is "off top" only now. No "general" at all now. And no forum admins and moderators who will move all off-top to proper place.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Quick challenge for everyone. Go back a month and count the number of posts where Any of those named above insults someone. Now repeat the exercise where Brownie, speedie or The OP insults someone. I'm not talking banter, I'm talking deep, personal insult.

While your at it, count how many helpful solutions to issues either group posts at the same time.

Yes, validate what we all know to be the real truth.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Yes. Forum is "off top" only now. No "general" at all now. And no forum admins and moderators who will move all off-top to proper place.

Ahhh, now I get it, HR.
    Those were the days before DADDY took his PIXELS away. LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Ahhh, now I get it, HR.
    Those were the days before DADDY took his PIXELS away. LOL
    Will be glad to see...
    And thank you in advance for the work

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post

I have posted this same challenge also. But of course the only Reply I have received was another deflection. Although I don't agree with everyone in here I have no issues with anyone. I don't even have a big issue with a member on here flat out lying to the community. It's a game, this is a forum, it's going to be full of different personalities.
    Last edited by WBS; 09-27-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, yeah right. No, none of those names have attacked anyone in the forums in that time( cough cough, bs) obviously you guys do buy your own snake oil.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Feel free to post the links.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol, yeah right. No, none of those names have attacked anyone in the forums in that time( cough cough, bs) obviously you guys do buy your own snake oil.

Okay, I'll try this your way, boss.

Other than your pronouncements and accusations, please show us the proof.

The links would be most helpful, boss.

Take your time, I'll be hanging around, DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL

"

Banned
    Post Count
    I won't hold my breath either Dew. His accusations hold as much water as a bucket with no bottom. Its to bad that it is very hard to hold a decent conversation with Speed as he could be a cool guy beyond his keyboard or touch screen.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'll let you soend your time as you wish, if you're interested in finding them, look for yourself. Didn't take me but a few minutes. If you need and errand boy, I'd suggest appointing one of your dues paying club members. Of course I could just follow your lead, and assume that because it say it, it makes it a fact,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I'll let you soend your time as you wish, if you're interested in finding them, look for yourself. Didn't take me but a few minutes. If you need and errand boy, I'd suggest appointing one of your dues paying club members. Of course I could just follow your lead, and assume that because it say it, it makes it a fact,
    You are killing me smalls. You say it took you a few minutes but yet you didn't have the time to copy and paste? I call hogwash on your post. Keep deflecting buddy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Fun, links, humor... - is off topic.

Please, post such things in off topic section and keep the "general" for useful information.

Or will we start here ask allies for our nano-s, recruite to faction, ...
    In other words, use the "general" for all posts

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry wbs, I'm not your errand boy either. For some reason you guys seem to think people owe you something. No handouts given here, so move along.