We are tired of you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are tired of you

Post Count

We are tired of you

Danger mouse, Jman, the mentally impaired guy, WBS, dew. We don't care (MW community) and no one cares other than speed
    Who continues to fight you guys.

Post Count
    Speed please stop engaging idiots

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I say room 4 everyone. I don't hurt no one. I just try to get over my TBI from hit by IED in Afghan. Play this game an other games help me get my think right. Y man made fun of peeps is sad. I do again 2 4 keep my country safer. Sum peeps so cruel. I jut try to live
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT View Post
    I say room 4 everyone. I don't hurt no one. I just try to get over my TBI from hit by IED in Afghan. Play this game an other games help me get my think right. Y man made fun of peeps is sad. I do again 2 4 keep my country safer. Sum peeps so cruel. I jut try to live
    We love you mate.
    You're a real hero and patriot, and thousands of guys and gals like you.
    Its been hard for you for sure, but you keep improving and getting better.
    Who cares if some people spend, when we have brave men and women who would die to keep us free.
    God bless you, my friend, and all the other patriots who make the world a better place.

TBI isn't a joke, but the cruel people who mock innocent patriots, they're beneath despicable.

While many of us were tapping, some spending, you brave patriots were dying for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZc-ix2I4A
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 09-27-2015 at 12:09 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Speed please stop engaging idiots
    Has he been talking to himself agian?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Danger mouse, Jman, the mentally impaired guy, WBS, dew. We don't care (MW community) and no one cares other than speed
    Please, do not speak for the MW community.
    I like those guys.
    Thanks in advance.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Aww cmon now Allday. Is I really getting that painful watching dump embarrass himself so regularly?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Please, do not speak for the MW community.
    I like those guys.
    Thanks in advance.
    Totally agree. Thx.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Forum would be quiet without them.. You're certainly not speaking for me.

Post Count

aGREEd, well said.

Miss the old days when the forum was a place to come to get useful information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think they've all got a right to be here as much as you!

I personally think they rock, I don't agree with what they say sometimes, but then they probably don't agree with what I say!

Simple solution, go and enlist on the othe MW forum ��

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    aGREEd, well said.

Miss the old days when the forum was a place to come to get useful information.
    I tend to Agree there too. But they do make the forums a little entertaining. And I do find that if you need information. Someone on hand to help.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If you like negative entertainment, then I guess. Also if you like being insulted for posting anything remotely positive, against their views, or the least bit complimentary towards certain teams or people. They seem to be upset and mad at something at all times.Other than that, they're just fine.

Banned
    Post Count
    A bit shallow are we?

Please tell me how much information you need to learn about game besides the constant glitches? I look on here for discussion with fellow MW players and to see if the glitches I experience is game wide or just my game.

Just because some are more outspoken doesn't mean they are in some hate group like Speed would want you to believe, because I personally believe he can't stand being wrong. But him and I can duke that out later.

Little test for you, find a post or posts by me (I can't speak for any of the other so called hate group) where I have hated on anyone. Speed can never come up with any and I know you can't either.

If you can't stand posts by myself put me on your ignore list, that goes for everyone else you say you can't stand. That way you won't have to read anything I or anyone else writes and the forum can become your happy little place again and you and Speed can run through daisy fields while frolicking to an ABBA song.

Have a nice forum experience AllDay ��

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    We love you mate.
    You're a real hero and patriot, and thousands of guys and gals like you.
    Its been hard for you for sure, but you keep improving and getting better.
    Who cares if some people spend, when we have brave men and women who would die to keep us free.
    God bless you, my friend, and all the other patriots who make the world a better place.

TBI isn't a joke, but the cruel people who mock innocent patriots, they're beneath despicable.

While many of us were tapping, some spending, you brave patriots were dying for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZc-ix2I4A
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ~Well said DN, Any relief from the stress, pain and rehab is worth any dollar(s) spent . And I too enjoy the entertainment found here. If some don't like it, skip over it and go to the next post . It's not like you're tied to a chair with your eyelids taped open. Well, maybe you are if you did something to anger your wife.
    Last edited by Area51z; 09-27-2015 at 12:27 PM.