move to a new device? how to do that in a secure way?

Since I started playing the game I always have played in an ipad mini 2, now I would like to move all my games to a new device, an ipad mini 4, how to do that?

I switched on the multi devices possibility on the game's settings menu, and I installed LoW on my iphone6 a few moths ago but while I am on th 68th daily reward on the ipad in my iphone I am always on the 26th day...I see also on my iphone my old squad, although I erase the app and reinstall again in my iphone I just can see and play an old version of my account.

Because of that I am afraid about to move my account to a new device. I use the same game center and apple ID in all my IOS devices. I asked to the CS a few days ago I a did not receive response yet..Someone could help me please?

thanks guys

I think the only way is through Game Center. I don't know why your iPhone displays old info though, you may have to do some research as to why games do that.

Its only happening me at LoW, others games like iron force that works with game center I can play at any device without any problem..I read on forums also some people is having problem about this. Also I read that a year ago CS ask to the people who wanted to change to a new device to write them in order to process with their support.
    So I am not sure about how to process, I would like to play LoW at any IOS device at the same account without any delayed or forgetting advances did it before, but I feel insecure because last experience and how CS takes a long time to give us responses, if I change my ipad there are a lot of probabilities to have to stop playing for a long time...