Current Boost Buildings: Permanent or not?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current Boost Buildings: Permanent or not?

Post Count

Current Boost Buildings: Permanent or not?

I have seen {redacted} officially stating that there is no set timeline and the buildings are "permanent", and another {redacted} saying they are temporary and will no longer be available once the current goal timer runs out. Which one is true?
    (Facts, please, not speculation).

*redactions to prevent tos violation
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If it's a mod stating it, I don't believe repeating it would be a tos violation.

Post Count
    I had planned on writing a guide to help new players and those who want to be competitive in MW based on the old boost buildings since it was said they would be around and not go away but now I can't.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

i seen two email both stating different information from gree employees

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I had planned on writing a guide to help new players and those who want to be competitive in MW based on the old boost buildings since it was said they would be around and not go away but now I can't.
    its impossible to know what is actually happening when gree puts out conflicting support emails to its customers . i was emailed and told they would not be removed from store . now i wake up to one saying they will . now also the event that runs alongside the buildings has been extended , what about the players who spent 5k gold to finish in the first allocated time?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sawnoff69 View Post
    now also the event that runs alongside the buildings has been extended , what about the players who spent 5k gold to finish in the first allocated time?
    GREE thanks you for your patronage. Please buy again soon.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sawnoff69 View Post
    its impossible to know what is actually happening when gree puts out conflicting support emails to its customers . i was emailed and told they would not be removed from store . now i wake up to one saying they will . now also the event that runs alongside the buildings has been extended , what about the players who spent 5k gold to finish in the first allocated time?
    Exactly what I'm referencing. An official answer to verify which one of the conflicting previous official answers is the official official answer would be most helpful.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Look little donkey!
    DEW you see the juicy carrot just a foot in front of you.
    That's a good little donkey, go get it, boy.

HeeHaw HeeHaw HeeHaw!

Kwitcher whining, little donkey. Sure, the loads heavy, but the reward is so darn close.
    Keep on, keepin' on, little donkey.

HeeHaw HeeHaw HeeHaw

If you'd work harder, kwitcher whinin, you'd be chompin' on that carrot and we'd be home already, donkey.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Exactly what I'm referencing. An official answer to verify which one of the conflicting previous official answers is the official official answer would be most helpful.
    and there in lies your problem, if you get another offical answer how will it help?
    assume the worst, trust no one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My bet is that they won't be permanent...now they've already deleted and replaced one set of boost buildings, safe to say they'll do it again. Annoying thing is, I would've paid gold for the old buildings if I'd known they were going to be deleted. As it is, I missed a good opportunity to boost my stats, and Gree missed out on some cash.

It would be helpful if we could get an official position on whether this is going to be a regular thing or what the hell is going on. There's no information in-game, and usually too little, too late, here. Actual communication would really help to keep a lot of players who are wavering, in the game and (at least potentially) spending. Seriously, how hard and/or expensive can it be to have an employee post details of things like that ahead of time, to keep us in the loop? I don't blame Dredd, he probably has truckload of other stuff to do, I blame Gree for not making the appropriate arrangements.

And it's not just the boost buildings, same thing applies with the short-term gold buildings and even the LTB - we need to know. We can't buy them if we don't know they're there. It's not hard to see why Gree need to do this. IMO we should have full run-downs of all the events published here, ahead of the rinse-and-repeat. They already know what the objectives, requirements, and rewards, will be, why not tell us so we can decide how we want to play? It might even encourage players to spend, if they could budget a little ahead for events.
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Post Count
    Any chance we can get some official insight on this question?

Post Count
    I thought Boost Buildings were released for a limited time, but I was corrected.

I'll ask to get an official answer... hopefully.

BTW, feel free to quote me. Nothing I post is "official."
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I thought Boost Buildings were released for a limited time, but I was corrected.

I'll ask to get an official answer... hopefully.

BTW, feel free to quote me. Nothing I post is "official."
    Thanks, VL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some tickets are shown in GroupMe are stating that the boosts buildings will disapear at the end of the goal.
    Another disapointement if true.
    All that was needed is some official information beforehand...

Post Count
    boost bullrings still there after goal over. just checked

Post Count
    Same here, buildings are in the store and the goal has ended.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...