You lost money this epic boss Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You lost money this epic boss Gree

Post Count

You lost money this epic boss Gree

According to my calculations I would need to spend in excess of 15k in gold to finish this epic boss.

I would have been prepared to spend up to 1k in gold to finish but anything beyond that is absolutely ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

Instead of making money by raising the health you are actually losing money as many people I know are going to forget about completing all individual goals for this boss.

You might find about a dozen people or less from SAS, TAW and HTC Blue who are prepared to fork out that gold to finish the boss but that's about it.

Who comes up with these brilliant ideas? Can I get a job at Gree? I'm totally incompetent and brainless too.

It's not a good thing as this is the first epic boss I haven't completed.

END OF RANT!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    free weasel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its just sad it took you this long to figure out what they were doing Capt!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    free weasel
    Didn't he already get unbanned? I think he just hasn't come back to check.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You know it's bad when the captain complains.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    From what I heard, all the big guns are stuck at Legend 2/10 as it will not register the second kill, no matter how many bosses they have done... add that to the loss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by !Radar View Post
    You know it's bad when the captain complains.
    My thought exactly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    But ..But.. But..Gree probably has figures and models saying that Epic is better this way.

Post Count
    Plug your computer directly into your router. This will improve your signal and the bosses will drop quicker. There, I just saved you 15 vaults...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    According to my calculations I would need to spend in excess of 15k in gold to finish this epic boss.

I would have been prepared to spend up to 1k in gold to finish but anything beyond that is absolutely ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

Instead of making money by raising the health you are actually losing money as many people I know are going to forget about completing all individual goals for this boss.

You might find about a dozen people or less from SAS, TAW and HTC Blue who are prepared to fork out that gold to finish the boss but that's about it.

Who comes up with these brilliant ideas? Can I get a job at Gree? I'm totally incompetent and brainless too.

END OF RANT!
    And most people would think spending 1k on a single event is just as ridiculous.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    46 m atk here'i'stop at lvl 101, dont see how continue. Do'z refill ' that enought for'see where i go lol

Thx gree something called time to spend irl

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post

END OF RANT!
    I was going to say people in SAS and TAW don't need to spend thousands of gold because they have the hundreds of billions of stats to brush these bosses off.. then I realized the L150 boss is 863 billion health.

That's just hilarious. I don't care about EB anymore, I just knock down bosses for syn goals. I have no hope to finish, but at least there's some decent stat items on the first few goals
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I was going to say people in SAS and TAW don't need to spend thousands of gold because they have the hundreds of billions of stats to brush these bosses off.. then I realized the L150 boss is 863 billion health.

That's just hilarious. I don't care about EB anymore, I just knock down bosses for syn goals. I have no hope to finish, but at least there's some decent stat items on the first few goals
    Even Firaz, Heather and Tam would need to spend multiple vaults to finish this epic boss.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i used to spend a vault on each of 5 accounts to get to boss 150, plus an extra vault for the one top account to do legendary. zero vaults this time. they still haven't given me my set bonus items, AAAND i couldn't possibly finish the epic boss so, bad cop no donut!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Didn't he already get unbanned? I think he just hasn't come back to check.
    Nope. Just looked and he's still banned. I think he's like Pete Rose in that he was banned by the previous commissioner so now he's out of luck. Not that it's a loss, we're doing just fine without him...