GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You lost money this epic boss Gree

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Even Firaz, Heather and Tam would need to spend multiple vaults to finish this epic boss.
    They are probably fed up with GREEs mishaps.
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Stuck at 101 ��.

46m atk lol.......after RB , EB is dead.....im ok to spend but reasonable. Not the format actualy

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    Stuck at 101 ��.

46m atk lol.......after RB , EB is dead.....im ok to spend but reasonable. Not the format actually
    I don't judge on people who spends money on gold. Well done!! Show that we can win with little gold
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Post Count
    Before they ended EB tiers, I would spend a little to finish 100 or 150 for my mini. I'm fine not finishing EB now as long as my syn finishes the daily goals; I only kill while the daily goal is live & take a break until the next goal begins.

It was good while it lasted, but events seem to be getting way more difficult and way WAY above the pace of stat inflation.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I used to love EB, was one of my favorite events. I still remember fondly the first time I finished all 100, it was a great feeling. Even the last couple times before they bumped it up to 150, striving to beat that level 100 was a fun challenge that took dedication and a little gold to finish it right under the wire.

Now...now it's nothing to me. I'm only in the 70's and couldn't care less how far I go, like so many others i only really summon when the Syn goal is up. I won't spend a single dollar.

Post Count
    It's ok there are like 20 other goals you can do too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I saw the energy requirement I just gave up, so didn't spend a dime this time, which is good since the legend goals are still not working. A few guys I know in top 3 synds are furious as they spend a good amount getting there, but are stuck on 2/10. Good way to make players spend less gold in future event LOL