Boost building now in store only 375 gold each - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boost building now in store only 375 gold each

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Actually its 2% technically since they update both attack and defence. Every time you upgrade the car one you get 1% to attack and defence. So when fully upgraded at level 10 they are around 15% to both car attack and defence.

375 gold isn't bad for 30% mod.
    On my device the boosters offer 5%- and if the footprint wasn't so ginormous I might be tempted, or are you talking upgrade? I seem to recall that's why I never upgrade the one booster I have bought.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    On my device the boosters offer 5%- and if the footprint wasn't so ginormous I might be tempted, or are you talking upgrade? I seem to recall that's why I never upgrade the one booster I have bought.
    It's 5% power which equates to 5% attack and 5% defence.

Upgrade to level 10 and you have 15% power which is 15% attack and defence, so think of each building as a 30% mod for 375 gold.

Post Count
    If I could buy 375 gold bars in the store for four dollars or less, I would consider buying one of these. I wouldn't do it all the time, but maybe once or twice a year to thank agree for the game...assuming they fix most of it first that is...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey, what is a vault of gold to some player's? Just a drop in the bucket for a nice attack/defense boost that only costs 1,875 bars of gold! A gift from? to? Gree????? Ha-ha!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Actually its 2% technically since they update both attack and defence. Every time you upgrade the car one you get 1% to attack and defence. So when fully upgraded at level 10 they are around 15% to both car attack and defence.

375 gold isn't bad for 30% mod.
    I've seen a screenshot of a L2 upgrade giving another +5%. If it continues like that each building would give +50% at L10. Not bad at all!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    If I could buy 375 gold bars in the store for four dollars or less, I would consider buying one of these. I wouldn't do it all the time, but maybe once or twice a year to thank agree for the game...assuming they fix most of it first that is...
    Most of it already is fixed, just not in the way you meant.

Does anyone else find it surprisingly generous of Gree to have the boost buildings increase attack and defence and not just one or the other? I'm still not buying any, but I thought it seemed nicely unlike Gree to do something like that instead of trying to sell twice as many buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Most of it already is fixed, just not in the way you meant.

Does anyone else find it surprisingly generous of Gree to have the boost buildings increase attack and defence and not just one or the other? I'm still not buying any, but I thought it seemed nicely unlike Gree to do something like that instead of trying to sell twice as many buildings.
    That's not generous or nicely. ..

It's desperation

Since no one spend money on that broken game than the uber addicted they're trying with the crowbar

A 40% off sale without any event to spend it on ?

Hahaha - way to go gree - you rock !