Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
Haha yeah I'm still trying to get out of the habit, after spending the summer in the T10. I've been working off a gold stash the past few events. Haven't even been on tapjoy once in weeks
Evan: You are still young and not even legal yet I think. You are going to be cynical and tainted with a negative view of business practices, at least in the app world, if you continue to play gree games. They are probably utilizing the lowest forms of business practices in app world.

I encourage you to move out of gree games and onto more enjoyable, glitch free, ethical app developer games like so many of us have or are doing. You can still do tapjoy or get free coins in game with better games. I know that several of these app developers have enjoyed a nice boost to earnings with the many defections or lessening of gold sales to Gree.

You are observing what few of us see: a company collapsing on self. If you happen to be unfortunate to work for such a company in real world remember the signs here and run, not walk away, from that company.