Very Low Participation on Leaderboard event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Very Low Participation on Leaderboard event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Very Low Participation on Leaderboard event

It seems that Gree has noticed that the Leaderboard (Miner's Ring) event has pretty low participation...since we are now getting notices that the Leaderboard event is active (though it has been for a day already). Let's make it clear to them why, though it should be easy enough to understand.

The Reason:
    It is hard for me to ever get into the top 10, so I usually settle for top 150. But now, the top 150 prize is so terrible it doesn't even make my army. So the easy answer is...just don't do it.

While I am on prizes, Gree may be wondering why there is not much competition for the 1st place prize. The reason, IMO is this, while the prize has good stats, the boost is a joke. No one who spends a ton on gems wants a +1 building upgrade! What do I need that for when I can already upgrade 12 at the same time??? Newbies need that, not a top gem spender who has likely been growing his or her avatar for a long while.

KA Community, feel free to tell us if you think I am off base here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    KA Community, feel free to tell us if you think I am off base here.
    Not off base at all.
    It's clear that since a while, gree put programmers on this game who don't know this game at all.
    They program it as if it's modern war or crime city where you have a lot more energy + boosts but less building upgrades.
    In short: gree, put someone on this game who at least understands how it is played.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We've been asking for the ability to upgrade more buildings, but those RK peeps who are at the top of the leaderboard probably can upgrade more than they need already. We need the +Max Uograde for a lower level war prize, like top 300 or top 350 so that the peeps who need this can get it. And we need that more than once, like 3-4 times
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Since the event started I have been trying to open as often as possible and so far have manage to open 3 boxes, everything else has been sorry
    it seems gree left the drop rate as if this was a 10 box event not a leaderboard
    so many have not bother to continue, as I mayself have decided not to continue to try opening boxes

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Since the event started I have been trying to open as often as possible and so far have manage to open 3 boxes, everything else has been sorry
    it seems gree left the drop rate as if this was a 10 box event not a leaderboard
    so many have not bother to continue, as I mayself have decided not to continue to try opening boxes
    Actually, I think the drop rate is worse that a collect 10 event. Almost 2 days in, and top 150 is only 10. In addition, my four toons only have 3 units towards the antiquary. Too bad since the antiquary prize is very good.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Every building I own (including about 75% of all of the gem buildings that have been available over time) is at level 10. I'm sure this is the case for most people who are anywhere near the top 150, let alone the top 1.

Gree is so out of touch. They don't understand their players or the players needs/wants at all. So laughable.