Microton warhead case

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microton warhead case

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Microton warhead case

Just dropped 5k energy for the new Microton Warhead case event, but got zero case's.
    Can a mod urgently (like now) advise how to get cases for this very limited time event. About to go to bed, and cannot farm in the morning. I need a supply now, not 2 minutes before the event ends.

Post Count
    The old case event is still running, and those are the crates that are dropping.......even though the NEW case event is live, the cases are not dropping......but don't asked me why....

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another event f-up. The old case event finished but its not reset to the new one. Still stats the old event icon. Good to see you care and keeping us informed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My goals for the old case event went away before event ended.

Another GREE Epic Failure!

Consistent Contributor danman_085's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Old case event has ended, individual goals has new case event as live, but no cases dropping, nor a case icon in the bottom left of display. Come on GREE, get your act together.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Working fine for me.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, the Fusion Case event was extended. The Microton Warhead event will start at 7pm PST

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Words escape me.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Not sure if anyone asked but the ultimate case goal doesn't seem to fit the collect 10 case. I assume this is another oversight.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, the Fusion Case event was extended. The Microton Warhead event will start at 7pm PST
    Well that's really useful to UK/Euro players...... So 7pm PST IS WHAT? 3-4am in Uk/Euro.....
    This is Why the start time of events should suit more timezones like they were originally,why was the initial start times changed?
    I would have thought it would be in GREEs best interest to keep a wider scope of players happy as your customers are leaving in droves..
    Hobbsie

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Well that's really useful to UK/Euro players...... So 7pm PST IS WHAT? 3-4am in Uk/Euro.....
    This is Why the start time of events should suit more timezones like they were originally,why was the initial start times changed?
    I would have thought it would be in GREEs best interest to keep a wider scope of players happy as your customers are leaving in droves..
    The end time got pushed back because everyone was crying foul that it started late because of the FL fiasco. For once they do what people (most specifically euro players) asked, and it's those very same people mad they did it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    The end time got pushed back because everyone was crying foul that it started late because of the FL fiasco. For once they do what people (most specifically euro players) asked, and it's those very same people mad they did it.
    So why not have the next case event start the following day at a realistic time?
    If they actually tested events before churning them out maybe there would not be a need for postponing the next event while they sort the mess out.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    No matter what time an event starts there will be numerous players worldwide asleep, at work, etc.

If the game is so important to you, set an alarm to notify you of start time. Open the game do what you need to do and then go back to what you were doing.

Post Count
    Over 50% of MW revenue comes from the US. So who do you think they worry about first?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Over 50% of MW revenue comes from the US. So who do you think they worry about first?
    I would like to see those figures....Most of the big hitters I have encountered are euro/Asia players,but that's irrelevant as good business practice would be to cater for more then 50% of your customers.
    There are start times that would be more acceptable to more timezones,the old start time being one of them.
    Initially the 12PST,8pm UK/9pm EURO was a better compromise.
    Hobbsie