Hey Gree, will there be an LTB this cycle?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Gree, will there be an LTB this cycle?

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Hey Gree, will there be an LTB this cycle?

If so, when can we expect it.

Sincerely,
    Impatient gamer.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    If so, when can we expect it.

Sincerely,
    Impatient gamer.
    Hopefully on the hour. Agree with you there. I think that's one thing most want to know. It's the only event they dont mess up..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Hopefully in on the hour. Agree with you there. I think that's one thing most want to know. It's the only event they dont mess up..
    Oh gee thanks for jinx'ing it, haha! JK!

If it's not out today, maybe tomorrow or the next.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't want this to be a "bash-gree" thread; just hope to get a simple answer to a simple question. =)

Post Count
    Maybe even rerelease it for those who dont have it.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    It would just be nice to know, its the deafening SILENCE that gets on everyones wick!
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Totally agree, but I'm used to it... and a bit jaded.

*shrugs*

Ya'know, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us stuff. It's for the players to figure things out... mostly. Sure, it's nice to have that immediate satisfaction from posting when issues occur, but GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

Never hurts to ask though.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-23-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Totally agree, but I'm used to it... and a bit jaded.

*shrugs*

Ya'know, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us stuff. It's for the players to figure things out... mostly. Sure, it's nice to have that immediate satisfaction from posting when issues occur, but GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

Never hurts to ask though.
    A mod that's not a kiss a$$, I'm digging it. Can you drop the ban hammer on speed dump and spare us all?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    A mod that's not a kiss a$$, I'm digging it. Can you drop the ban hammer on speed dump and spare us all?
    Why don't you just drop the speed thing. It's in the past. Old news. There are other theads for that Toby.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The forum isn't too find out info from gree via mods??? Mind blown. ...does everyone know this? ?? It might take a lot of heat off the mods....A game this big with this much money involved, shouldn't there be exactly that though? A place to get answer from the people running/making the game. ....a player can only dream

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can you all go troll somewhere else? I just wanted a dev to answer a simple question. You all have been unhelpful in here for quite some time as it is to start nonsense in every thread that's out there.

Will there be an LTB? If so, when is the approximate release time for it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry bud, didn't mean to comment inside your thread, I know your trying to get a proper response. Also sorry to say that the likelihood sadly of you getting an official answer is slim and none.

Post Count
    A mod that's not a kiss a$$, I'm digging it. Can you drop the ban hammer...?
    haha, I am not a kiss a$$, and I'm still critical of GREE. Becoming a moderator won't change that.
    I can drop the ban hammer, but I'd rather not. If somebody wants to be banned, they'll make it obvious imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Toon View Post
    The forum isn't too find out info from gree via mods??? Mind blown. ...does everyone know this? ?? It might take a lot of heat off the mods....A game this big with this much money involved, shouldn't there be exactly that though? A place to get answer from the people running/making the game. ....a player can only dream
    I think this is what irritates customers the most here, thinking that GREE will tell them stuff. Really, GREE hosts these forums for the players to help players... with an occasional announcement from GREE. Sometimes they spoil us, but that's rare. When we had community managers posting info, it was wrong most of the time unfortunately. TBH, I'd rather have no info than wrong info.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Can you all go troll somewhere else? I just wanted a dev to answer a simple question. You all have been unhelpful in here for quite some time as it is to start nonsense in every thread that's out there.

Will there be an LTB? If so, when is the approximate release time for it?
    I'll ask about the LTB... should have been out by now.

Sorry bud, didn't mean to comment inside your thread, I know your trying to get a proper response. Also sorry to say that the likelihood sadly of you getting an official answer is slim and none.
    QFT

After getting that monster iOS9 fix released in hyper-speed for all of their apps, I'm pretty sure they're back to their regular crisis maintenance-mode, hehe!

@ Tony81... If they let me know anything about the LTB, I'll post.
    *fingers crossed*
    Or maybe [PM] Dredd will see this thread & post.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We will probably have NO LTB this cycle because gree thinks that ALL players went crazy buying the gold buildings and we are all busy spending gold upgrading them

I will be surprise if the top 5 bought them

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why do we need money buildings, cash is coming out of my ears with nothing to spend it on.
    Have fun, it's only a game