Level 93 attacking a level 79??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Level 93 attacking a level 79??

Banned
    Post Count

Level 93 attacking a level 79??

How can this happen...I thought you only play against your own level, or close to it??
    Also, I had an issue with this player farming me a few weeks ago...they are now 14 levels above me, and seem to be attacking me around collection time, though they haven't gotten anything yet.

Post Count
    is it the same person or people that have been attacking you at collection time, have you been attacking them back?
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Banned
    Post Count
    Haven't attacked back because I don't want to go through the B.S. again...their stats are 4000/3500 more then mine, with 600 more weapons. I just want to know how someone so many levels above me can be on the same rivals list.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tctt View Post
    How can this happen...I thought you only play against your own level, or close to it??
    Also, I had an issue with this player farming me a few weeks ago...they are now 14 levels above me, and seem to be attacking me around collection time, though they haven't gotten anything yet.
    If they have a "Revenge" or "Attack" link to you on there news page then it doesn't matter what level they are, they can constantly get to you..... Until, that link scrolls out of history.... News page only holds a certain numbers of posts.

Post Count
    when you start getting into high level in the 80s you will see your rivals in 70's 80's 90's even 100's

im on level 90 alot of my rivals are in the 100's cant really do anything about it only get stronger
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It pairs you up in the rivals list by number of mafia members.

HA HA HA! It could have been me that attacked, I don't rob people very much. I use all my stamina to fight rivals now.

I have 350 mafia and at level 94, and it still shows level 79. & 80 in my rivals list. Don't take offense to people beating you up.

Return the favor to another user.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb Tnk View Post
    If they have a "Revenge" or "Attack" link to you on there news page then it doesn't matter what level they are, they can constantly get to you..... Until, that link scrolls out of history.... News page only holds a certain numbers of posts.
    I find it very unlikely I would still be on their news news page after 3 weeks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tctt View Post
    I find it very unlikely I would still be on their news news page after 3 weeks.
    Ah yes, 3 weeks, unlikly. You could try to lowering your mafia to get off there rivals list.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I see people at 76 - 80 everyday and I begin to attack them, normally I don't attack lower levels, but I need to guarantee a success to complete the consecutive quests. Now I won't attack any lower level anymore. Attack them give me nothing.
    Last edited by khung003; 10-27-2011 at 07:16 PM.