Free gem issues.

Hey there everyone, I'm new to the game and I'm having some issues. I was using the "get free gems" option in the store to get some gems, but the button is completely gone from the store. Is this normal or a bug? I looked around for a post describing this issue but all i could find was outdated posts and the issues within were dissimilar to mine. Some still had to button without functionality, some were missing the watch video option in the free gem menu, but none were completely missing the option to obtain free gems. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I still see the button from my end and when I click on it I can still watch ads. However, I have not earned a single gem since a few hours ago.

Same here. I can watch the adds but do not receive a reward.

My brother had this as well, around 5:00 central. I went on at 7:30 central and tried and it worked fine for me. We are both iOs. Also, in response to the first post, the free gem button only comes once every 24 hours. When 24 hours have passed since the last time you got free gems, it will return.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    When 24 hours have passed since the last time you got free gems, it will return.
    It's not a full 24 hours, it's when the server resets at 00:00 PST (03:00 CST). I know this because I can watch videos at night until the button grays out, and turn around and watch videos the next morning.

But the original post is about the button missing. That was true for iOS users for several months. We just recently (last month or so) got the button back.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I did the gem offers, never got a single one. Been 3-4 days now.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

I lied. They are gone for me now as well.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

There were some issues with gem offers in the other games, so I am going to assume the same holds true here, too.

I'll ask and follow up later.
    Line ID: clementine88

I almost never used those free videos, but out of a sudden I seem to have run into a problem here:
    has anyone fixed the video issues by contacting Tapjoy?

On an old phone I rarely use, I can open K&D, watch videos, get gems credited. In the Tapjoy app however, I get "You don't have any participating apps" and K&D is not listed there.

In my actual phone with my active K&D account, I don't even see the "Free Gems" button! But 3 other apps are listed.

I remember reading that contacting Tapjoy directly helps, as usually an often changed advertising ID may 'switch off' TapJoy. Any suggestion how and where to contact them and what they need to know?