Congratulation PHOENIX RISING 1 look like SUP is dead

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulation PHOENIX RISING 1 look like SUP is dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Congratulation PHOENIX RISING 1 look like SUP is dead

Maybe it took 3 yr to get a win but they only needed 1 awesome win to destroy the big Goliath

Good job again PR1

image.jpg

Post Count
    Bit of a purge maybe?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I got the impression when reading between the lines that a team that had 'M'd in with SUP may have departed for other pastures therefore creating a rift at a critical time..

If whispers are to be believed

Banned
    Post Count
    Everything comes to an end. This may be the end of Supu or maybe not. Maybe PR1 will hold 1 for a cycle or 2 and Supu will be back. Regardless the last WD concerning the new number 1 team has been the most excitement this game has had in awhile and we can thank both PR1 and Supu for that.

I still can't believe how much the top teams are willing to spend on MW.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I got the impression when reading between the lines that a team that had 'M'd in with SUP may have departed for other pastures therefore creating a rift at a critical time..

If whispers are to be believed

You're right in point there, Mr. Raizer.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It would help if you had facts as opposed to gossip. What you think you know is small tidbits of info that either you or others that provided you with it, garnished and embellished. Isn't that the way of gossip though.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You mean the fact according to ump? I can get by without those thanks. You seem mad, step back, polish your moral compass, ts just a game.

The knig is dead. Long live the king.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Stating facts isn't the same as being mad, stunts. Though you guys seem quite upset for some reason. looks like more people noticing you guys are quite the farce, and you don't like that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Stating facts isn't the same as being mad, stunts. Though you guys seem quite upset for some reason. looks like more people noticing you guys are quite the farce, and you don't like that.
    look like you are mad

you should see someone for that
    Last edited by psyconaz; 09-22-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why would I be mad psyco? I'm not the one in need of a Smiley face when I think someone might actually be upset. Sure makes it look like you just want to beat a someone when you think they're down. Now, you wouldn't do that, would you? No, the hate club wouldn't be , well, hateful, would they?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why would I be mad psyco? I'm not the one in need of a Smiley face when I think someone might actually be upset. Sure makes it look like you just want to beat a someone when you think they're down. Now, you wouldn't do that, would you? No, the hate club wouldn't be , well, hateful, would they?
    Let's just get down to brass tacks since you continue to use this hate club moniker an awful lot. If you just sit back and both read and comprehend what's being written you will notice and understand that YOU are the one most hate. Can that be considered a hate club per say? I suppose so and I'm not sure if this so called club has a leader but I would throw my hat in the ring for that title.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, sorry about those comprehension skills of yours( not to mention English skills) the hate club isn't about who you think is the most hated. It's people spreading hate. Yes, that's you. Don't know why I bother writing this, you won't understand it either. Oh well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Toby, sorry about those comprehension skills of yours( not to mention English skills) the hate club isn't about who you think is the most hated. It's people spreading hate. Yes, that's you. Don't know why I bother writing this, you won't understand it either. Oh well.
    Lets say for one minute you have this figured out and are the foremost expert on this before mentioned hate club. Can you please give me the top 5 things that this hate club hates the most? Because and I'm being serious here, I only see hate for you in a lot of posts but I will admit that it's possible that I have blinders on and don't see what your seeing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Let's just get down to brass tacks since you continue to use this hate club moniker an awful lot. If you just sit back and both read and comprehend what's being written you will notice and understand that YOU are the one most hate. Can that be considered a hate club per say? I suppose so and I'm not sure if this so called club has a leader but I would throw my hat in the ring for that title.
    It's not so much a club per se, more a loose collection of strangers that share the same hobby of sitting on the porch, cool drink in hand, taking lazy potshots at Sir Speedie as he tries and run everyone down on his high horse.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    It's not so much a club per se, more a loose collection of strangers that share the same hobby of sitting on the porch, cool drink in hand, taking lazy potshots at Sir Speedie as he tries and run everyone down on his high horse.
    I'm down to join that cool club.