Globe - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Globe

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I guess some feel there is a lot to be gained by keeping folks guessing (in this case guessing even more). Me, well I wouldn't do it to a dog, but I really like dogs.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can we please get this fixed once and for all?

Please create an official schedule that is kept up to date in the forum at least. I understand that you only want to show the events of the current cycle, but it would be nice to know what is coming up next! Especially at the end of a cycle, we have no idea what is next until the new cycle/event starts.

What is the point of having this forum if you don't even use it the way it should be used....to communicate info on/about the game.

Vile Lynn has been doing a good job up to now in posting what she "thinks" is coming up. If she is now a moderator, how about you share the info with her and she can post it in advance for us.

Plus, when you list the event names and dates...it would be helpful if you indicate what type of event it is!

Thank you
    Last edited by The Solution; 09-29-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    What is the point of having this forum if you don't even use it the way it should be used....to communicate info on/about the game
    Hi The Solution, welcome to the forums!
    I'm going to use your post to answer, but it's not personal... many have been upset about the lack of info from GREE. I think this is what irritates customers the most here, thinking that GREE will tell them stuff. I hope to change our expectations...

Actually, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us info. We want to think that, but it's not and never has been the case. GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

GREE hosts these forums for the players to help other players... with an occasional announcement from GREE. Sometimes they spoil us, but that's rare. When we had community managers posting info, it was wrong most of the time unfortunately. TBH, I'd rather have no info than wrong info.

I hope that puts the purpose of the forums into some perspective...
    Feedback & questions are always welcomed and encouraged.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope, globe isn't in the budget for this cycle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Can you make some tentative Uzis drop for the RB?
    I asked about RB...
    Also said that no Uzi's were dropping, and there's not many RPs left from the last RB.

So, if you're out of RP, start PvP'ing now to earn more, or don't complain later when you don't have any RP to buy Uzi's, Heh, just sayin', but you can still complain if you want to; fine with me.

Anyway, the good news is:
    Uzi's should be dropping with enough time to collect and they'll let us know in advance when RB begins.

(Disclaimer: Stuff happeps: if it can go wrong; it will go wrong.)
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm going to use your post to answer, but it's not personal... many have been upset about the lack of info from GREE. I think this is what irritates customers the most here, thinking that GREE will tell them stuff. I hope to change our expectations...

Actually, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us info. We want to think that, but it's not and never has been the case. GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

GREE hosts these forums for the players to help other players... with an occasional announcement from GREE. Sometimes they spoil us, but that's rare. When we had community managers posting info, it was wrong most of the time unfortunately. TBH, I'd rather have no info than wrong info.

I haven't posted much in a while. But read daily..you still got it Vile Lynn!

Thanks for at least sharing what you can!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Awesome post Vile Lynn !

Would love to see that on top of the general threads !
    I coluld have spared a lot of time I've wasted here posting what a sh*t they are doing to our once beloved game - hoping any gree official is reading it and realize they develop into wrong direction

Obviously thats not the case and and they keep on beeing vague and mysterious - i would call it incompetent greedy and trying to rip off their customers

There's no model in the real life i would accept that business model but as long there are still some whales that jump on it i fear nothing will change

But even those must be fed up - if they don't get paid of them to accelarate the pace for the real spenders

How about donating your money for some refugees instead of throwing it to some greedy shady businessmen ?

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks for your input, VL. I still think that GREE should be taking advantage of their own forums to communicate what is going on. I don't think that is too much to ask for. Of course things are going to be subject to change. Like I said, you've been doing a great job at communicating what you can - even before you were made a Mod.

With all of the money that us players spend on this game, I think we deserve to be a little "spoiled" with upcoming event info, especially so there is a record of the schedule in the event that the Globe goes down (which has been often as of late).

Lurker
    Post Count
    I like to be kept in the dark. Makes it more interesting to not have a clue.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's a pulsating box on the right side of your screen to keep you occupied in the meantime.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No events active now , then we will get three at a time . Typical

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    No events active now , then we will get three at a time . Typical
    Doubt it. This is what happened right before they shut down the other games. Big gold push then no events. Been there for at least 3 of the shut downs.

Post Count
    No one knows man, no one knows.

Least of all Gree.

It is what it is. Enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts I say.

Post Count
    In 4h20m from now. Ltq a box event and hope ltb. Uzi drop for rb and then tomorow rb and sa.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Doubt it. This is what happened right before they shut down the other games. Big gold push then no events. Been there for at least 3 of the shut downs.
    Do Gree have any exciting games on the horizon?

I wonder if they will kill off their English language stuff.