Congratulations to "The Birds" AND SUP - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to "The Birds" AND SUP

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    How is everyone getting the gold in the top teams? I am sure not everyone is buying it with their real money, and the way SUP lost this last cycle just as the iOS vids have been disabled is even more a sign of it : Can you tell us if most of them were using jailbreaked cloned iDevices with AutoTouch so they could watch many vids at the same time and getting thousand of gold each day this way?
    Ok.I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but even gree couldnt be that stupid. Could they? lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Ok.I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but even gree couldnt be that stupid. Could they? lol
    It's just what many did last month before they turn the vids down. I'm just wondering if they did that from the begining, thus getting an advantage from the start of the factions' events.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Adding to ju100. How about the usage of autotouch or similar tools to help with events? I saved up a ton of gold for one FL and went non-stop all 30 minutes and could not come close to what those top guys were scoring.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ju, people at the top, whether it's sup, pr1, etc are mostly all spending their own money. Most of them are successful professionals who wouldn't have the time, wouldn't want to make the effort to take advantage of those cheats. That's not even mentioning the ethics of it, though I'm sure there's someone out there who has. I think that happened a bit lower down than at the top. Another form of cheating that I'm aware of that I know a couple Of players at the top have used ing Google refunds. Then switch emails for a new account and repeat again. I have heard that Google may have made some changes very recently to resolve that, but not sure about that. It's easy to tell who used those vids, look for the u it's that gree removed, though I did hear that not all players got them removed. It's a start though.

Post Count
    Ju. I can only tell you how i and others i know in our team get our gold: we buy it, mostly when on sale. We buy enough so that we qualify for the gold bonus (if you dont know what this is, ask gree)... Some of the team buy enough gold on sqle to qualify for a small bonus spend 1000 usd, some may now and again spend 10.000 usd to get max bonus).

Bonus gold from spending real cash is the main way to get big gold... I personally have never watched 1 single video nor have i ever asked for or recieved money from refunds. I use my own real cash from my current account (not credit card)...most of the big spenders in the game are simply people with sufficient disposbale income...

Davecity: Re the question on using a bot to deploy - again i can only tell you what i do: by tapping very fast for 30 mins and taking into account lag using guners i can get 150mill in 30 mins... I know others that have i-pad airs and great internet connection that can do a lot more... No "bot". 30 mins two vaults of gold and you get 150 mill: what did you score ? How much gold did you use in 30 mins?

I spent most of my time before joining PR1 in the team i created "The Darkness" and i spent as much there as i do now.

Hope the above answers your questions.

BAP
    It is what it is...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Bap played in sup before also, so he knows we all spend real money, and don't like cheaters very much.i do know in the past that some top teams were suggesting to their members to get refunds, back when iTunes was doing it to a greater extent. Don't think that's been a issue in more recent times, though I do know a few that have done the Google thing. Nothing gree can do about those ones, you'd think google and Apple would figure out ways to keep from getting scammed. I also felt that if I complained about a games issues and performance, and got a refund for it, that I'd be done with that game, since the issues likely didn't go away. Most that use that do it just to get free gold, and justify it by the poor service in the game. Once, I can see, but over and over again, it's just another form of cheating.

Post Count
    Yep, was a member of PUN (before changing to SUP), in Columbia WD 1 war. I Found PUN to be a team with high disposable income. I left PUN to return to The Darkness as they had some troubles and i still felt responsible for them...

Much later joined the "birds" as i wanted to help them try to defeat SUP (i love a challenge)!

There is no conspiracy, there's mostly just fairly well off and very competitive people that enjoy a digital war in the top teams... Its also not just money; you have to put in a lot of hours and respond to alerts in the middle of the night as well as try to maximise points from battles by getting legenderies and this requires quid pro quo discussion / negotiation with other teams... The leaders and officers in the top teams have to manage all sorts of people to ensure all are working together come battle day.

Truth be known, i was aware of more glitchers and cheaters in the lower-end teams than what i hear about in the top teams.

BAP
    It is what it is...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko99 View Post
    Yep, was a member of PUN (before changing to SUP), in Columbia WD 1 war. I Found PUN to be a team with high disposable income. I left PUN to return to The Darkness as they had some troubles and i still felt responsible for them...

Much later joined the "birds" as i wanted to help them try to defeat SUP (i love a challenge)!

There is no conspiracy, there's mostly just fairly well off and very competitive people that enjoy a digital war in the top teams... Its also not just money; you have to put in a lot of hours and respond to alerts in the middle of the night as well as try to maximise points from battles by getting legenderies and this requires quid pro quo discussion / negotiation with other teams... The leaders and officers in the top teams have to manage all sorts of people to ensure all are working together come battle day.

Truth be known, i was aware of more glitchers and cheaters in the lower-end teams than what i hear about in the top teams.

BAP
    Agree 100%

In a top 10 since the start ( Now top 3)- I feel every long term player is legit They dont have time to cheat - I like the all nigh alerts!

Every now and then you get a guy out of now where - goes gold crazy and in a couple weeks disappears - I always wondered if there gold was hacked or glitched.

Most I saw was airplane glitch and no one talked about it openly - no idea how many used it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A lot used that one. And a good number in top teams when it was around. Some people will say that's in gree for letting it exist. I just prefer to stay away from any of that myself. I've probably paid more than most for my gold over the years. I either use iTunes to purchase with my credit card, or buy the 500 iTunes that never go on sale( I hate the time it takes to put in the cards, so smaller denominations are out) also I usually end up buying gold when it's not on sale, I don't like waiting until an event to buy gold, like to have plenty on hand just in case iTunes wants to block my purchases. Havnt had that issue in a long time, but I'm not very patient, and waiting until a sale when I'm ready to buy taxes what little patience I do have.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What a great thread this is how the forum should be...just one question i have... Are you all giving up on the game now?.

Post Count
    an honest an refreshing post, thanks to the guys who keep the game alive for us mortals
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    an honest an refreshing post, thanks to the guys who keep the game alive for us mortals
    They didn't call him the rabbi for nothing besides his hate for gene and dump has clearly softened since he's stop playing.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    He said long ago that he didn't hate. So are you now putting words in his mouth? It seems to be what you do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    He said long ago that he didn't hate. So are you now putting words in his mouth? It seems to be what you do.
    Speedie, we realise you suffered quite the trauma this week.

But, really dude, thrashing around like this to act out your bitterness over it is quite unseemly and not doing yourself any favours.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Actually no dump I'm not, I speak from having played with him for a year and know first hand so BAM BIATCH