Thread: MOD request

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    PM = private message

PM = player moderator

Does that help?

I am one & can do the other
    wow really?? I am impressed.. I am so in awe of you... congrats again on the position just a lil grief

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gawd,you're impressed by mud pies and spit wads too, you'll get over it.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Somebody really hot their butthurt on this weekend with that big fall from the top. He can't help but attack everybody.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Somebody really hot their butthurt on this weekend with that big fall from the top. He can't help but attack everybody.
    I know he's been extra spicy lately, but love and compassion always pull through, it just takes patience and commitment. Speed will recover.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Alot of us can provide advise or explain how the game works... If you wanna get an answer to a tech issue then its unlikely you'll get an answer here unless the community devise a work around.. Sometimes you may find a sticky thread that relates to a big issue, but most issue threads go unanswered, as seen by my tracking thread
    I agree with HellRaizer. The automated reply when submitting a ticket directs you to go to the Forums for answers from "Senior Members". Gree's lack of communication in the forum with any useful detail is a joke that will never change. A lot of things are ignored or rarely gets answered in a timely manner, typically after the event has ended.