Page 2 of 2 First 12
    That rollback happened to someone that I know and they lost 2 maxed Epics. But they sent in a Ticket like you have and soon got them back. Just be patient. It can take several days for them to sort things out. Eventually you should get your units back.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    I just have the one account on League of War. I play Chess and Scrabble and have recently started exploring Boom Beach.

How do you find the time for all those accounts? And Moderator on here as well!

Are you new as a Moderator? Don't remember seeing that last time we communicated a few weeks back.
    Yes, I'm new to moderating... joined the team on 9/9, but it looks like I've always been a moderator.
    Re time, I'm a stay-at-home mom & simply play games all day between family time, housework & errands. Yes, life is good.

I also play Clash of Clans (CoC) but very passively. I've never tried Boom Beach but heard it's fun like CoC, same company.
    I'm thoroughly addicted to GREE games, love 'em the mostest! I've tried lots of other games but none hold my attention like GREE games do. lol, not sucking up because I'm a mod; really, I love playing CC, KA & MW.

You should consider applying for moderator!

About the rollback issue, I'll ask about it again, but I'm sure it's still being investigated.
    Line ID: clementine88

You have been doing a good job as a Moderator.

You might like Boom Beach. You have your own Island, which you can build up, and you can invade other players' Islands and steal their resources.

I might try out some of those other Gree games.

I didn't realise that you could apply to be a Moderator. I thought it was "invitation only". They probably wouldn't want me anyway. I have been one of their harshest critics. Because I really care about the game, I can't help but complain whenever they screw things up. Often I am simply reflecting concerns expressed by other players in our Chatrooms. Just trying to help Gree make things better - for us and for them.

Will you maybe reply maybe because i am really curious about this

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Prins View Post
    Will you maybe reply maybe because i am really curious about this
    Not sure what you are talking about.

As a result of the Rollback that happened to me, following uninstall-reinstall, I estimate that I ended up winning about 10 fewer Gold Keys than I would otherwise have done in that Boss Event.

And just now I logged into the League Of War app, as per normal, and immediately noticed that I had suffered a sort of mini-Rollback, of just a few minutes, in which I lost 2 of my Gold Bars.

Why does this keep happening? Why do these glitches always disadvantage us players? Why are we never compensated for our losses?

will you maybe help me out with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Prins View Post
    will you maybe help me out with this?
    I wish I could help you further, but we are both at the mercy of Gree.

There doesn't seem to be much urgency to try to resolve this issue.

If you have not already, please send in a ticket and describe what happened when you noticed the rollback.

I'll ask again, but I'm sure they're still working on a fix.
    Line ID: clementine88

same problem I have too. I was Lvl 132, but one day rollback to lvl 124!! recently rollback to lvl 124 was four~five times. of cause, my UR UNIT and SR UNIT was disapper. I send Email in game too, and I wait respond of CS. turn back MY Hyperion !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 이˜ View Post
    same problem I have too. I was Lvl 132, but one day rollback to lvl 124!! recently rollback to lvl 124 was four~five times. of cause, my UR UNIT and SR UNIT was disapper. I send Email in game too, and I wait respond of CS. turn back MY Hyperion !!!!
    Same case, 3 weeks until now and I can not play the game...I am level 252 but I can play only at level 179, about what was my account 2 months ago. Whatever IOS device I open the game, same game center and Apple ID, I just can play an old versin of the game. NO RESPONSES FROM GREE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNTIL NOW!!!
    I am asking to Apple CS an answer too, I spent a lot of money at this game and I have my customer rigths, I will fight for this, so tired about Gree!!!