Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hi everyone I need help with this big problem !!!

Hi all I have a big problem here and that is that my account or some of it was never played and you might say what the hell do you mean??!! Well ima tell you that I was in lvl 62 and I had ultra rare and 4 super rare and 1 rare and I played for 1 hour and then I closed the game ! But after some minutes I reopened it and then I was in lvl 54 and I only had my ultra rare and 2 super rare and rest was only rare and my question is that how do I fix this and I want my lvl and stuff back!! So please help me!! So please try your best and help me!

Hi Ali Prins! Welcome to the LoW forum!
    You came to the right place.

Send in a ticket, please, if you have not already.
    By sending in a ticket, Customer Support (CS) will forward your issue to the engineers who can trouble-shoot thru your game data info.

Type "Lost progress, level rollback" or something like that in the subject line.
    Don't worry too much or panic about the reply or if it gets closed: CS will pass the issue to the right team. You can always reopen the same ticket by replying, so please don't send in a new ticket if you don't get the response you wanted immediately.

This rollback (?) seems to be happening to some other customers, too; you're not alone. Very weird indeed to be losing progress with no apparent reason.

>> If anybody else is having this same problem, please send in a ticket. Do your best to describe the issue and what you were doing before you noticed the rollback.

Thanks for your patience while it's being investigated.
    Line ID: clementine88

Hi man and thanks but I wanted to say how do I fix this I really want to get my stuff back and I didint understand what you meant I should do so please help and try to explain little better because I am from Sweden and I am currently learning English and I don't know where I can log in with my email when I try to send a question to the supporters in LOW

Sure, I'm here to help (btw, your English is excellent! I would have never known)

There should be a menu selection for "Help" in the game, then a "Contact Support" button. Click on that and type out your issue as you did in your post above.

Let me get somebody who can help you with the email thing. I think you have to link your email, but I'm not sure how exactly. Look for a link to sign in or activate your game acct. I vaguely remember doing this when I started playing years ago.

If you need more help, please post again.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Thank you so much man this is the actually first time someone helps me out with a game that i have ever played.
    Like on steam or Growtopia they dosent give a **** about what happend to you or something. But when i try to get my email thing i go to help or the setting and i click on facebook and maybe there might be were the email thing is but i tried it out and it said already linked with facebook and game center and that is like double emails right? and why cant i then verify my email? and 2 more thing
    1.i hope i dont disturb you or something like,i mean that i dosent ask you to much
    2.will i get back my stuff because i opened 8 gold chest keys to get those 2 super rares. AND THANKS SO MUCH!

You're welcome! And you can't bother us with too many questions.
    If I know the answer, I'll post it. If I don't, hopefully I can find somebody who can help.

About the email, go to your phone's settings (not in the game) and see if there is a place to enter your email there.

Let me know if that does it.

Actually there were no were i guess.
    I couldn't find a way to type in my email and i have a iphone 5 so idk if you talked about a android but i really hope i cang get my stuff back because i played allot to get theses items.
    And is this a bug or is is with the time or something with the rollback thing?
    And thanks for your help

Well, try this way to contact Customer Support:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Give as much information with details as you can.
    Most important: your player ID

(I'm on Apple phone, too)

Thanks for the link but were do i find my friend code or were do i even find my player ID it said it should be in the game settings but i looked there and theres only game center and facebook login and sound and other audio settings

Can you maybe help me with this previous thing i wrote to you? and i just wanted to ask when you mean the player ID do you mean my player name?

You should find your ID on your profile, I think.
    (heh, sorry I don't play this game.)

To contact support (CS) in-game:
    Menu (it's on the far left bottom corner and looks like a folder with 4 squares) --> Contact us --> Contact Support (on the far right)

If you contact CS thru the in-game link, your ID will be automatically listed in the footer of your email, along with more personal game data that GREE can use to track your issue when trouble-shooting.

Your ID is your username within the game.

For example, I am SpartanPhalanx.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Your ID is your username within the game.

For example, I am SpartanPhalanx.
    Thanks SpartanPhalanx! I appreciate your help & input!

(If I played LoW, I could be more helpful, but I just don't have the space on my devices or time to play more than 12 accts in 3 games... wish I could play 24/7, haha... Yes, I'm crazy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thanks SpartanPhalanx! I appreciate your help & input!

(If I played LoW, I could be more helpful, but I just don't have the space on my devices or time to play more than 12 accts in 3 games... wish I could play 24/7, haha... Yes, I'm crazy.)
    I just have the one account on League of War. I play Chess and Scrabble and have recently started exploring Boom Beach.

How do you find the time for all those accounts? And Moderator on here as well!

Are you new as a Moderator? Don't remember seeing that last time we communicated a few weeks back.

Hi man i am here again and today i just sent my problem issue with the link you gave me and thanks allot but one thing more that with this rollback thing is that have it ever worked to fix the rollback thing? with league of war? or any games? because if it havent then i am really sad because i really want by stuff back and i opened allot of boxes to get only this 2 rares and i hope it really works