DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wow - my last post get deleted while I've been typing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol, OP, are you drunk?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fyi - i started a thread asking gree to apologize for messing up every event lately and the promise they'll try to do better...bla bla

Pc77 answered to this thread that nothing will change aslong there are guys that are pulling 8million points on a battle weekend...

I tried to answer that im pretty sure that these are gree employes equipped with free gold - only playing to keep others spending more in try to stay competitive. ..bla bla

The second i pushed the post button my reply get deleted - the thread was deleted and it's been erased of the history

And of course I've been drunk...as my team get the 36k gun for 3 days hard fighting we were that happy that we had to cheer up !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had the same problem bro. Turned out SKEE-LO had my WiFi password & was deleting my post. I found a soldering gun, pair of bronzed shoes, 3 paper clips, stainless steel strainer, tinfoil & a shortwave radio. I was able to build a small scale forcefield that was FCC compliant but kept him from deleting my post.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Fyi - i started a thread asking gree to apologize for messing up every event lately and the promise they'll try to do better...bla bla

Pc77 answered to this thread that nothing will change aslong there are guys that are pulling 8million points on a battle weekend...

I tried to answer that im pretty sure that these are gree employes equipped with free gold - only playing to keep others spending more in try to stay competitive. ..bla bla

The second i pushed the post button my reply get deleted - the thread was deleted and it's been erased of the history

And of course I've been drunk...as my team get the 36k gun for 3 days hard fighting we were that happy that we had to cheer up !
    Your post got deleted because the thread got deleted while you were typing, not because they read your post and have excellent reflexes.

I wish I had a dollar for every thread started here that sounded exactly like yours. I could buy a pixel gun or something. Do you guys think it will actually make a difference, or is this some kind of essay exercise to see how many different ways you can say the same thing?

Master of Musings
    Post Count

If someone is scoring eight million points, they've got IP bonuses that probably mean one hit scores as much a regular player would do with a power attack. You have to factor that in. It's still an insane waste of money but it's theirs to waste.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I wish I had a dollar for every thread started here that sounded exactly like yours. I could buy a pixel gun or something. Do you guys think it will actually make a difference, or is this some kind of essay exercise to see how many different ways you can say the same thing?
    Yeah - guess you're right

We should just shut up and accept they are to incompetent to release a glitch free event and it's getting worse week by week

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have you thought that your thread was deleted because it might have violated the forum code of conduct?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If someone is scoring eight million points, they've got IP bonuses that probably mean one hit scores as much a regular player would do with a power attack. You have to factor that in. It's still an insane waste of money but it's theirs to waste.
    Sounds logic
    If they get 1000 points per hit they only have to hit 8000 times to get 8 million points

Just needs 50000 gold

Seems fair to spend 2500 $ every weekend on glitchy events and get a useless pixel gun for it that's worthless 6 months later

If they would reward that afford with a kingpin i might do that too..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    Have you thought that your thread was deleted because it might have violated the forum code of conduct?
    I would like to check that but it's gone and i can't confirm

Ok - enough time wasted here...i got to open a box

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I would like to check that but it's gone and i can't confirm

Ok - enough time wasted here...i got to open a box
    Why? Chances are you'll be disappointed - even with the infamous "gold option."
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's a gold option ?

I already wondered how some people get 300 discs/neclaces/whatever.. on these awesome leaderboard events

That must be great fun and worth every dollar

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sounds logic
    If they get 1000 points per hit they only have to hit 8000 times to get 8 million points

Just needs 50000 gold

Seems fair to spend 2500 $ every weekend on glitchy events and get a useless pixel gun for it that's worthless 6 months later

If they would reward that afford with a kingpin i might do that too..
    Some of those people at least buy their gold 100 vaults at a time. Last time I looked you got 250,000 free gold for buying 150,000 in one go!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Samurai Siege
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

Bans YTD: 5 and counting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Some of those people at least buy their gold 100 vaults at a time. Last time I looked you got 250,000 free gold for buying 150,000 in one go!
    That's rad! I don't know what I'd do with that much gold! ...besides drool, lol!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    Samurai Siege
    Why not Clash of Clans?