Congrats to PR1 - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oops, I stepped into this isht that you guys are slinging.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes mila, but then, they arnt interested in truth or facts. Ez, you obviously are not comprehending what I meant by the slowdown of the game. It had nothing to do with the glitches in this last wd, I was referring to people living the game in droves. Less people wanting to continue playing at that level after 3 years of it, and not many new people coming to the game. Add that to all the people who have joined the birds in the last three years in an effort to topple to top team. Not an excuse, just facts, and several people asked why. If you're not interested in the answer to their question, then don't read it. Funny how so many of you ask questions, even demand answers, then when the answers are given, either claim they wernt, or try to pick apart the responses. Just goes to prove what I've said all along, they're not looking for answers, just fodder to use and twist to their own goals.

Lurker
    Post Count
    SUPussies down ! Nice !

Post Count
    Congrats to SUP, most dominating team of all time. Congrats to "the birds" for sticking in there and finally winning one.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Speed, the same spin as always.

It appears that in your mind, you're the ONLY one who knows and speaks the truth.

Too many horror stories out there for me. Still, a better team beat you. Suck it up and move on.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    OMG really.. ok Im not actually linked to those you call the trolls.. but would someone please post quotes from dear speed from a few of his many post over the years in regards to second place finishers.. and maybe toss in one or two of his post in which he insults degrades and and does his happy first place victory dances on their feelings... don't make any up will be no need.. can you really be so blind to your own personality?? seriously trolls do your thing show him his own words

almost forgot that one

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ighlight=dredd

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ez, many people on here have spoken the truth, the issue for you and the hate club is that you guys refuse to acknowledge them, and instead attack them.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ez, many people on here have spoken the truth, the issue for you and the hate club is that you guys refuse to acknowledge them, and instead attack them.
    You and your lone "pilot fish" previously christened us the "hate mob".

I suppose "hate club" shows the skills to organize.

Thanks, pal, we're trying as hard as you do to better ourselves.

That Spud Dude just promoted us rabble to a club.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wow, other even slower than I thought, you guys have been the hate club for months now. Where you been dude?

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, other even slower than I thought, you guys have been the hate club for months now. Where you been dude?
    You are the only one who knows of the so called hate club. Who are the members? Are you the leader of it? Is it a figamentation of your imagination? Please enlighten us Speed. And who is this Honest Abe? He says you merged and he also sticks up for you? Is he lying?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You are the only one who knows of the so called hate club. Who are the members? Are you the leader of it? Is it a figamentation of your imagination? Please enlighten us Speed. And who is this Honest Abe? He says you merged and he also sticks up for you? Is he lying?
    lol too much question in this, it's hard to get a real answer for one question now imagine that

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    lol too much question in this, it's hard to get a real answer for one question now imagine that
    Speed rarely answers questions. But I can always try to get answers, he usually deflects. But hope is something I have a lot of.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hard for the best trolls to keep track of multiple accounts. Spud, you're special, very special. You've slipped up THREE times this afternoon.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A www, you mad bro? Looks like it bothers you that so many acknowledge you great troll news, but you know, it's best if you just own what you are. Self denial really isn't a good thing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A www, you mad bro? Looks like it bothers you that so many acknowledge you great troll news, but you know, it's best if you just own what you are. Self denial really isn't a good thing
    Me, a troll?

Nope, I'm just another insect waiting for the appointed hour, on the appointed day when I get splattered all over the windshield of life.

I'm just happy being me, a clueless, anonymous, nobody.

"