Congrats to PR1 - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Post Count
    SUP lost, fair and square, but judged on their sarcastic congratulations comments, they clearly need a few more beatings before they learn some dignity

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    A by me, wbs? I assume you mean an example? Sure, just read back all your posts, it oozes from them, and as you have seen, others out side of myself have posted about it, and you guys attacked them also. Everyone outside your little click sees it. One or two of you are even reasonably intelligent enough that it's obvious you see it, and know it's true, but you just like to keep the little farce going. Some of you wouldn't see a barn standing right in front of them. Really in the end, dosnt matter much to me, it's yourselves your hurt the most, especially if you managed to convince yourselves that the babbling is real. I'm not the one having to live your lives, thankfully.
    Speedie is either Donald Trump or works highly placed in his campaign team. The resemblance is uncanny.......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Birds will lose next wd. That will be funny.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, I've seen your trump pay stub. Just saying

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Teal , like the rest of your buddies, you're grossly misinformed. No one who currently plays in sup has even posted here. I know, I know. Facts. They're a real bummer, right?

Post Count
    Danger, I've seen your trump pay stub. Just saying
    ah, there we go with the whole lack of originality thing again.

Dude, get your own lines, stop parroting others in the hope they make you sound smarter, it doesn't have the effect you think.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Teal , like the rest of your buddies, you're grossly misinformed. No one who currently plays in sup has even posted here. I know, I know. Facts. They're a real bummer, right?
    So you don't currently play in SUP? That's a good fact to know.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congrats PR1. Great job. Stellar work!

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats to PR1.

It doesn't matter what faction you are in. I know a few in Supu and in pr1 all nice people.

Banned
    Post Count
    A by me, wbs? I assume you mean an example? Sure, just read back all your posts, it oozes from them, and as you have seen, others out side of myself have posted about it, and you guys attacked them also. Everyone outside your little click sees it. One or two of you are even reasonably intelligent enough that it's obvious you see it, and know it's true, but you just like to keep the little farce going. Some of you wouldn't see a barn standing right in front of them. Really in the end, dosnt matter much to me, it's yourselves your hurt the most, especially if you managed to convince yourselves that the babbling is real. I'm not the one having to live your lives, thankfully.
    A post. Sorry sometimes my typing gets missed from my iPhone. You failed to answer a question Speed. I'm not looking for your opinion but an actual post. We each have a brown eye just like we each have opinions. I am no more in a click than you are. I could say a lie or word over and over again but it still doesn't make it true. So please skip the banter and prove your accusations.

We can throw opinions around later.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just so you know speed, because you likely haven't figured it out yet, but nobody is laughing at SUP for their loss.

Everyone is laughing at you. Yep, just you.

Get WORKED SON!!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Get worked? Like I said, it's all the 1967 with grade class from kalamazoo. Still stuck in their time loop. I don't have to even say much, you guys are all doing it for me. Keep up proving my point, you're all doing so well at it.

Post Count
    Get worked? Like I said, it's all the 1967 with grade class from kalamazoo. Still stuck in their time loop. I don't have to even say much, you guys are all doing it for me. Keep up proving my point, you're all doing so well at it.
    A. You don't have a point, I thought we'd already established that to everyone's satisfaction.

B. You're right. When the BS quotient runs at near 100%, not much needs to be said to see it.

C. Judging by how often you refer to it, Grade school must have been either really traumatic, or the best 22 years of your life, or maybe both.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you had just posted your congratulations and stfu, you would have appeared to have some class.

All I hear from you is waaaaaa waaaaaaa. No one is even reading your posts. They're too busy laughing.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What's your excuse Zeus? Seems like you have danger both have diarrhea of the mouth. Danger, I hop for the sake of your club, that the little bubble never bursts. You guys arnt ready for the real world. I notice the boss man, dew is awfully quite tonight, I think some of you may have been posting without him checking the script first. You're all doing an exceptional job of showing what bright shinning stars you are. Kudos.