Congrats to PR1 - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This game meant the world to you. I know what it takes to score SUP level points. I did it once, spent an entire weekend tapping away for 72 hours straight, and it was quite possibly the closest I've come to wanting to shoot myself. How anyone could do that every 3 weeks for 3 years straight shows a level of obsession that I could never comprehend.

And you just BLEW IT!!!!!!

Everything SUP has accomplished just came crashing down. As if it ever had meaning to begin with, of course, but now it's cemented.
    Last edited by HayeZeus; 09-21-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    What's your excuse Zeus? Seems like you have danger both have diarrhea of the mouth. Danger, I hop for the sake of your club, that the little bubble never bursts. You guys arnt ready for the real world. I notice the boss man, dew is awfully quite tonight, I think some of you may have been posting without him checking the script first. You're all doing an exceptional job of showing what bright shinning stars you are. Kudos.
    Look speedie, I realise that it's been a traumatic 4 days. Just get nanny to tuck you in for the night and sleep it off. I'm sure it'll all seem much worse in the cold hard light of day.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Do you have a clue what the words you type even mean Zues ? I see random words, that start of sounding like they mean something, then taper off into nothingness. So about five seconds is as long as you can maintain a coherent thought I see. I imagine most people would find the workout that jj watt does to be an impossible task, yet for him it's a normal occurrence. Just because something is difficult for you ( like holding a thought long enough to complete a sentence) others might not have that same problem. I have has several times during the last few years when I took a break from playing, so sorry to burst your bubble. Not sure what your last comment refers to, since that's before you lost your train of thought.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol speed. Keep digging! Eventually you'll find the common sense you buried 4 years ago when you downloaded this game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Come on dm, are you on your Meds again? That's the best you can do? No creativity, very flat, I'll give you a two out of ten for today's posts, not your best effort by a long shot. Maybe you just don't care any more. You used to at least try to be the best troll you could be. Now, well, ehhhhh. Pretty mundane and pathetic effort. You might need some more re education classes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just grab a beer and drink it off man. You can start crying again in the morning. Eventually you will run out of tears.

Post Count
    Not sure what your last comment refers to, since that's before you lost your train of thought.
    Is it just me, or is this one of the most beautiful pieces of irony in all speedies efforts so far, and there have been some stellar contenders.......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Come on dm, are you on your Meds again? That's the best you can do? No creativity, very flat, I'll give you a two out of ten for today's posts, not your best effort by a long shot. Maybe you just don't care any more. You used to at least try to be the best troll you could be. Now, well, ehhhhh. Pretty mundane and pathetic effort. You might need some more re education classes.
    Nah, just putting in the base case needed. Not as if it's a challenge or anything.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Base case needed? If not Meds, then I guess you're drunk again. So you've fallen off the wagon again?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anytime speed makes a post about sounding coherent I have to laugh. I swear that dude is a 14 year old kid spending daddy's money with the illiterate garbage he spews out here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Eventually we'll find out the truth. Speed is Justin Beiber.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    Anytime speed makes a post about sounding coherent I have to laugh. I swear that dude is a 14 year old kid spending daddy's money with the illiterate garbage he spews out here.
    And let's not forget the constant references to grade school either. Quite telling.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    speed you have thrown stones from SUP's glass house for years.. this is simply time to get all the stones back.. smart thing would of been to never cast first stone.. but looking down your nose at everyone else was just to easy and natural for you.. and with one lil loss(okay okay okay they got asses kicked) your castle crumbles exposing you and your team as mere mortals.. you know the thing we all been telling you you are for years

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Think you better go back in your time machine and see who started casting stones. Have you ever heard of facts? Seems not. Go back and look at the threads that ferr first started. Then carried on by ripper and friends. All the grand proclamations, accusations of cheating, when they are the ones who got caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar. Over and over again. Just admit it. You love to hate what you can't have. You guys have gone WAYYYY beyond proving that fact. The only ones still in denial are yourselves. I do enjoy seeing you flounder and flop around though.

Post Count
    Think you better go back in your time machine and see who started casting stones. Have you ever heard of facts? Seems not. Go back and look at the threads that ferr first started. Then carried on by ripper and friends. All the grand proclamations, accusations of cheating, when they are the ones who got caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar. Over and over again. Just admit it. You love to hate what you can't have. You guys have gone WAYYYY beyond proving that fact. The only ones still in denial are yourselves. I do enjoy seeing you flounder and flop around though.
    Well, apparently as of today, you no longer have it either.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln