Congrats to PR1 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Post Count
    Well, it'll be interesting to see how many thousands are spent next WD now that the precedent has been set.

Will PR1 go all out to establish a new dynasty?

Will SUP fold like a house of cards now that the crown has passed?

Will PR1 fade into history after their last hurrah?

Will SUP pull out all stops to reclimb to the top of the pixel pile?

Will the game still be here or will we all be locked out again?

So much anticipation, if one could only summon the energy!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    This would be a fine place to repost every degrading thing sup players every posted to every second place finisher.. 3 years and they finally lost.. And no excuses sup your merged(thats when you take multiple players from a team and that team ceases to exist) thats not recruiting as you prefer to call it. You lost the majority of your long term players after that move and still managed one more first place finish. So stop with excuses you got beat fair and square slap on your feedbags time to eat all the crow you been dishing out for 3 years.. Wont taste good cause you guys earned a super sized portion with your egos.. Again its not personal to me but fair is fair you dished it out.. Now eat it with some grace and dignity

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I won't care. It was just great to see Goliath fall this time!

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Kefa;1536157]Congratulations to Phoenix!!

And, Speed, fwiw, I think considering you being the current leader and one of the original founders of the team that topped the leaderboard since day 1, it's perfectly appropriate for you to create a personal congratulatory thread, regardless of how many others may already have spoken. I'm sure it's a bittersweet day for you and your teammates, but congratulating the winner shows sportsmanship.

It will be fun and interesting to see what happens next![/QUOt

would show sportsmanship if he hadn't followed it up with an excuse about not being the same team yada yada yada.. its the same team that won last cycle so good enough.. Phenoix won and that should of earned some respect but the ego wont let it be that easy... the points and tenacity Pheonix showed for the last 3 years and yes they may of merged but so did SUP although again their egos wont let it be said.. In the end Pheonix had their day and many cheers were heard throughout the land.. CONGRATS to Pheonix and shame on SUP .. again time to eat your crow like a good sport since you had absolutely no issues dishing it out for over 3 years

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I wasn't the one that said it wasn't the same team, you guys might get your facts straight. I was expanding on truth tellers logic when he suggested that pr1 was not the same team. And gawd, the only one I see trying to talk about excuses is you and the rest of your hate club buddies. You guys can't help yourselves, can you. By the way, you don't get to define who gets to do what, just in case you havnt managed to figure that out yet. I bet that frustrates you in real life too, that's why you guys try it here. Looks like it dosnt work any better here than it does in real life, you guys just keep flapping your jaws, and the only ones listening are yourselves. I'm sure you've overlooked all the people here who have told you guys to go get a life. I think you have a life, trolling is a way of life, right?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post

would show sportsmanship if he hadn't followed it up with an excuse about not being the same team yada yada yada
    hey he left the 'lol' off the front, that was a start, shame he couldnt keep it up

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1536048

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Green horns.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I wasn't the one that said it wasn't the same team, you guys might get your facts straight. I was expanding on truth tellers logic when he suggested that pr1 was not the same team. And gawd, the only one I see trying to talk about excuses is you and the rest of your hate club buddies. You guys can't help yourselves, can you. By the way, you don't get to define who gets to do what, just in case you havnt managed to figure that out yet. I bet that frustrates you in real life too, that's why you guys try it here. Looks like it dosnt work any better here than it does in real life, you guys just keep flapping your jaws, and the only ones listening are yourselves. I'm sure you've overlooked all the people here who have told you guys to go get a life. I think you have a life, trolling is a way of life, right?
    you crack me up.. one post you agree with me another I am part of the trolls that stalk you for life.. fact is sometimes I agree with them sometimes I see your side.. I also know enough to know only about 30-50% of what is said is actually true and its my right to decide who to believe.. as for the rest of whatever you were trying to say I could care less.. but again you made excuses as to why your team lost.. only things that matters is you finally did.. I don't know or like or dislike you and I don't know or like or dislike phoenix although I do respect their tenacity and final triumph.. really its all about YOUR ego your the face of SUP in forums and dude how do you get such a large ego into such a lil typing square.. especially today since it must be pretty damn sore from the beating phoenix gave it..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And a sweet beating it was!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It appears that you guys are the ones with the egos. It seems to make you feel better about yourselves by tearing down others. This fact has been established, so no need to keep denying the obvious. Unlike you guys, I don't attack people just for the sake of doing so, if you say something that makes sense, I may very well agree with you. When you don't, or you attack someone, then I will respond to that in a different way. I know coo on sense, logic, truth, and facts are all confusing ideas to you guys.thats why every once in a while you will actually say something that's factual. The reality is, you most likely don't even realize that you have. It's all the same to you. If you say it, it must be true.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Yahoo!
    Celebration
    Yahoo!
    This is your celebration

Celebrate good times, come on!
    (Let's celebrate)
    (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
    A celebration to last throughout the years
    So bring your good times and your laughter too
    We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now, celebration
    Let's all celebrate and have a good time
    Celebration
    We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
    It's up to you, what's your pleasure?
    Everyone around the world come on!

Yahoo!
    It's a celebration
    Yahoo!

(It's a celebration)
    (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
    A dedication to last throughout the years
    So bring your good times and your laughter too
    We gonna celebrate and party with you

Come on now, celebration
    Let's all celebrate and have a good time, yeah yeah
    Celebration
    We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
    It's up to you, what's your pleasure?
    Everyone around the world come on!

Yahoo!
    It's a celebration
    Yahoo!
    It's a celebration

(Let's celebrate come on now)
    (Let's celebrate)

We're gonna have a good time tonight
    Let's celebrate, it's all right
    Let's celebrate, it's all right, baby

(Celebration)
    (Celebration)

Yahoo!
    Yahoo!

(Let's celebrate)
    (It's a celebration)

(Let's celebrate)
    (Come on and celebrate tonight)
    ('Cause everything's gonna be alright, let's celebrate)

(Let's celebrate)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    knob ring a thing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mouhahahaha dump is mad!!!!!! Hes posting small answers, keep it up maybe if you post smaller
    Msg there will be less BS

Celebration yeah baby!!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Won ton yes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    It appears that you guys are the ones with the egos. It seems to make you feel better about yourselves by tearing down others. This fact has been established, so no need to keep denying the obvious. Unlike you guys, I don't attack people just for the sake of doing so, if you say something that makes sense, I may very well agree with you. When you don't, or you attack someone, then I will respond to that in a different way. I know coo on sense, logic, truth, and facts are all confusing ideas to you guys.thats why every once in a while you will actually say something that's factual. The reality is, you most likely don't even realize that you have. It's all the same to you. If you say it, it must be true.

OMG really.. ok Im not actually linked to those you call the trolls.. but would someone please post quotes from dear speed from a few of his many post over the years in regards to second place finishers.. and maybe toss in one or two of his post in which he insults degrades and and does his happy first place victory dances on their feelings... don't make any up will be no need.. can you really be so blind to your own personality?? seriously trolls do your thing show him his own words