Congrats to PR1 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pysco, you do realize that all you're doing is proving that you picked an accurate name for yourself, right? Well maybe you don't, physcotic people don't alway realize their sickness.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Truth, sorry you are not able to take what I said for what was actually said, but instead you made your own interpretation of it. I use apparently all the time, it's just a speech mannerism. If you took any of that as a " demerith" then that was on you. You could say the same thing about the current sup team then. This was only their second wd together, and according to that, each wd stands on its own, and has no relation to past ones, since members always change. So in other words, some random team won every wd for three years, got you. Is there some reason why you guys can just let the fact that pr1 won a wd be just what it is, a victory for them? Instead you seem to find ways to demerith even that, and make it just more personal attacks on people and specific teams. I'm sure that all makes you feel good and warm inside. Pr1 please ignore the negative trolls here. Again, congrats an the accomplishment, whether or not you consider yourself to be a new team or an old team.
    I see your point about being the same team and makes sense
    as to the word apparently still out of context, there is no need for it and if you read that sentence you will see it too
    as for the 3 year...... agree I could also interpret that on a positive manner such as PR1 team has been determine and has kept the good fight alive to acomlish their goal to beat SUP for 3 year to finally accomplish that goal

My apologies for only seeing the negative side of that post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pysco, you do realize that all you're doing is proving that you picked an accurate name for yourself, right? Well maybe you don't, physcotic people don't alway realize their sickness.
    dump you realise im pointing all your BS, if you don't like maybe you should shut and we will see less BS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    BTW Dump i didin't see you apologize saying tobey he was hypocrite when we all see you were wrong (like always)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pysco, too bad you can read, been there done that, obviously you and your buds arnt able to keep your traps close for more than two minutes at a time. Truth, that is indeed the case. They kept at it all this time, while many teams fell by the wayside. We all know they would have long been gone without the many mergers, but they made those happen to keep going. In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen, and they were able to use that to their advantage. Sup has dominated like no other team I have ever seen in all the games I have played, or am aware of, and the birds hung on for just as long to win one. Got to give both teams some credit for putting up with the problems in the game for as long as they both have. They're not the only ones, there's other old timers hanging in here and there, though much fewer every day it seems. ( see, another mannerism, as it not only seems, it's a known fact) I would say this will be the last anniversary of the game that we see. For over a year now I've convinced a few old friends to play another game that's less strenuous, time and money consuming as this one, in order to keep in touch with old friends that have left this game. I predict that soon I will have some new recruits and will have to start another team there too( with four games there, I figure I can keep in touch with a lot of old friends)

Post Count
    *munches popcorn*
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Can pyu pass the butter and salt please? These guys are almost like a perpetual motion engine. Once you give the trolls a little nudge, they just keep on going. Dosnt matter what you say really. In fact I'll have some fun with that next

Post Count
    Congratulations to Phoenix!!

And, Speed, fwiw, I think considering you being the current leader and one of the original founders of the team that topped the leaderboard since day 1, it's perfectly appropriate for you to create a personal congratulatory thread, regardless of how many others may already have spoken. I'm sure it's a bittersweet day for you and your teammates, but congratulating the winner shows sportsmanship.

It will be fun and interesting to see what happens next!
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's a good day

Post Count
    Call Ferr!!
    xXx GE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pysco, too bad you can read, been there done that, obviously you and your buds arnt able to keep your traps close for more than two minutes at a time. Truth, that is indeed the case. They kept at it all this time, while many teams fell by the wayside. We all know they would have long been gone without the many mergers, but they made those happen to keep going. In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen, and they were able to use that to their advantage. Sup has dominated like no other team I have ever seen in all the games I have played, or am aware of, and the birds hung on for just as long to win one. Got to give both teams some credit for putting up with the problems in the game for as long as they both have. They're not the only ones, there's other old timers hanging in here and there, though much fewer every day it seems. ( see, another mannerism, as it not only seems, it's a known fact) I would say this will be the last anniversary of the game that we see. For over a year now I've convinced a few old friends to play another game that's less strenuous, time and money consuming as this one, in order to keep in touch with old friends that have left this game. I predict that soon I will have some new recruits and will have to start another team there too( with four games there, I figure I can keep in touch with a lot of old friends)

once again you got **** in the eyes, i didint mentiion SUP was full of BS i said (YOU) and only (YOU) were full of BS
    Last edited by psyconaz; 09-21-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey Speed.

How's it going?

Good?

Great!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen
    now now sump lets not be trying to blame others for ones own failings

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    Hey Speed.

How's it going?

Good?

Great!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    I had to laugh at this

Great sportsmanship Speed. Supu had a long run of first and the Birds had a good run at keeping it competitive.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    all true wbs.