Congrats to PR1

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Congrats to PR1

After three years of hard fought battles the birds apparently have won a wd. Congrats to the team.

Post Count
    About time, took them long enough.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMoneyFakeGold View Post
    About time, took them long enough.
    yeah and SUP had 3 yr to collect every bonus and still losing this is pathetic

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why do you feel pathetic Pysco? If you havnt noticed most of the players in both those teams arnt original players who have all those bonuses. I know, you're not one to let simple facts get in the way of your reality distortion field. obvipusly this game goes well beyond simple entertainment for you, I keep suggesting professional help. You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Why do you feel pathetic Pysco? If you havnt noticed most of the players in both those teams arnt original players who have all those bonuses. I know, you're not one to let simple facts get in the way of your reality distortion field. obvipusly this game goes well beyond simple entertainment for you, I keep suggesting professional help. You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink it
    oh but it's not what you said in the past??? didin't you said SUP never merged????

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You are a slow one, arnt you, merging and recruiting players to replace others are two different things. Either that or every team in the game merges every single cycle, you can be your own personal judge of that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You are a slow one, arnt you, merging and recruiting players to replace others are two different things. Either that or every team in the game merges every single cycle, you can be your own personal judge of that
    now you change your story funny to see you try to juggle keep going dump

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's already a congrats thread you narcissistic troll

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm sure you know all about what types of professional help are available, however I'd be suspect of any recommendations from you as its apparent they've failed for you.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey Toby, mine came first, you might tell that to the one that started his after mine. I'm sure you wouldn't want to appears to be a hypocrite.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Juan, the first step is admitting your problem. Let me know when you're there. Then we can talk

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After three years of hard fought battles the birds apparently have won a wd. Congrats to the team.
    Speed, I see a few things wrong with your post and please correct me if I am wrong

1- "after three year" these words seems to be trying to demerith their victory
    2- why do you have to why do you say "apparently" it seems crystal clear that PR1 got the best of SUP this time around and no way you guys can catch up to them

and to be honest and tell the truth.................. this RP1 team is the results as you have posted before of various mergers or recruiting of top spenders, which means, this RP1 has only been fighting together for maybe 2 or 3 WDs, which ...........thus it did not take this team 3 year to beat you, only a couple of cycles

So please give credit where credit is due without any form of resting merith to their accomplishment, SUP has been a great team, but RP1 was the better team this time around period

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey Toby, mine came first, you might tell that to the one that started his after mine. I'm sure you wouldn't want to appears to be a hypocrite.
    once again you got **** in the eyes

Congratulations To Phoenix Rising
    Started by Captain Buck Slayer, 09-21-2015 09:39 AM

Congrats to PR1
    Started by Speed ump, 09-21-2015 10:08 AM

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Truth, sorry you are not able to take what I said for what was actually said, but instead you made your own interpretation of it. I use apparently all the time, it's just a speech mannerism. If you took any of that as a " demerith" then that was on you. You could say the same thing about the current sup team then. This was only their second wd together, and according to that, each wd stands on its own, and has no relation to past ones, since members always change. So in other words, some random team won every wd for three years, got you. Is there some reason why you guys can just let the fact that pr1 won a wd be just what it is, a victory for them? Instead you seem to find ways to demerith even that, and make it just more personal attacks on people and specific teams. I'm sure that all makes you feel good and warm inside. Pr1 please ignore the negative trolls here. Again, congrats an the accomplishment, whether or not you consider yourself to be a new team or an old team.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Master of Musings
    Post Count

Lol, it took three years of planning and effort.

In my book its not a sincere congratulation but im sure you dont want us to say you are hypocrite