Congrats to PR1 - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Think you better go back in your time machine and see who started casting stones. Have you ever heard of facts? Seems not. Go back and look at the threads that ferr first started. Then carried on by ripper and friends. All the grand proclamations, accusations of cheating, when they are the ones who got caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar. Over and over again. Just admit it. You love to hate what you can't have. You guys have gone WAYYYY beyond proving that fact. The only ones still in denial are yourselves. I do enjoy seeing you flounder and flop around though.
    I am smh poor poor speedy your are hilarious.. you seem to think I am with dew or danger or any of the other people you call trolls.. I am not their enemy but nor am I their friend don't know them at all. But you seem to think we are all linked into one big family.. I am sitting here laughing quietly utterly amused that someone that has access to the funds you supposedly spend on this game can be so...... whats the word.. help me out here... dense... no that not right.. blind .. closer but not right... oh I know.. SIMPLE minded.. yeah that's it. Oh but you do amuse

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I wasn't the one that said it wasn't the same team, you guys might get your facts straight. I was expanding on truth tellers logic when he suggested that pr1 was not the same team. And gawd, the only one I see trying to talk about excuses is you and the rest of your hate club buddies. You guys can't help yourselves, can you. By the way, you don't get to define who gets to do what, just in case you havnt managed to figure that out yet. I bet that frustrates you in real life too, that's why you guys try it here. Looks like it dosnt work any better here than it does in real life, you guys just keep flapping your jaws, and the only ones listening are yourselves. I'm sure you've overlooked all the people here who have told you guys to go get a life. I think you have a life, trolling is a way of life, right?
    Yeah, coming from a guy with over 3200 posts on this forum. How ironic, lol! We all know all your life is this game and this forum and trying to deny it doesn't convince anybody here. YOU're the one with no life. Next!

In Crime City, Fight Club/TAW would win every war for years, then SAS eventually won and took #1.

In Kingdom Age, Forum United Nation also won for years before Royal Knights took the title away.

And now the circle is finally complete.......

I had a feeling that one day will come for PUN/SUP to eventually lose.

PR1 is on top and SUP is not.

and now I have seen it all, I can finally quit all 3 of these games. (well maybe) LOL
    Last edited by Gaming For Life; 09-21-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gawd, but you are indeed part of the crew. Your hate and your jealousy link you all. Yes, you are the same, same denial of the obvious, same lack of comprehension of the facts.

Post Count
    Gawd, but you are indeed part of the crew. Your hate and your jealousy link you all. Yes, you are the same, same denial of the obvious, same lack of comprehension of the facts.
    And what facts are those everyone is supposedly denying? Clarity would be beneficial.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    I am smh poor poor speedy your are hilarious.. you seem to think I am with dew or danger or any of the other people you call trolls.. I am not their enemy but nor am I their friend don't know them at all. But you seem to think we are all linked into one big family.. I am sitting here laughing quietly utterly amused that someone that has access to the funds you supposedly spend on this game can be so...... whats the word.. help me out here... dense... no that not right.. blind .. closer but not right... oh I know.. SIMPLE minded.. yeah that's it. Oh but you do amuse
    You see GGN, for speedies paranoid delusion to work, he has to be the only one that's right. For anyone to disagree, or worse still, demonstrate he is in error, it must be a malicious conspiracy orchestrated from a single malelovant source. He's always right, anyone that disagrees is in league against him. He can't comprehend that he's ever wrong, and that complete strangers are capable of seeing that independently without any need for collusion or conspiracy. Quite sad really.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 09-21-2015 at 08:57 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey dm, sure sounds like you're talking a about the hate club motto there. I know you're confused, old man dew just woke up, and he hasn't been avaible to give you directions.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Im waiting for my personal congratulatory message from you on groupme

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree is the only winner here! Suckers!

Post Count
    Hey dm, sure sounds like you're talking a about the hate club motto there. I know you're confused, old man dew just woke up, and he hasn't been avaible to give you directions.
    You see GGN, excellent case in point. He can't possibly conceive that independent people with no relationship with each other could possibly independently disagree with him. Classic paranoid delusional.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dump is just grasping at anything now. He has nothing now except TRYING to troll here and failing miserably at it too!! Lmao

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Dump is just grasping at anything now. He has nothing now except TRYING to troll here and failing miserably at it too!! Lmao
    Please, please, please my friend, when I walk away; keep from DEWIN an imitation of a chumplike chimp.

It certainly is sad.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    You are an idiot! Also, you must be in a faction that's no better than top 1000. Do you honestly think that the 60 players on any faction, let alone sup, are always constant?
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    yeah and SUP had 3 yr to collect every bonus and still losing this is pathetic

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen, and they were able to use that to their advantage. Sup has dominated like no other team I have ever seen in all the games I have played, or am aware of, and the birds hung on for just as long to win one. Got to give both teams some credit for putting up with the problems in the game for as long as they both have.
    OMG, you're making excuses why you got beat in a congratulations thread to the team that beat you? That's pretty low dude.

What you should have done is congratulate them and move on. Not start your same old bs in every thread here. Just from reading your long, boring posts, it's easy to see that you're the biggest troll here.

Any team that comes to the forum for the sole purpose of bragging about what his team has done, is a loser team to me. You might sit high and mighty on your throne and you might look down on all those beneath you in a game, but in real life, it says a whole lot about the type of person you really are.

It wasn't just the top two teams who had problems in this WD. Just stop it. Stop making excuses for losing. Geez, my kids show better sportsmanship that you'll ever know.

CONGRATS TO PR1 FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    If you had just posted your congratulations and stfu, you would have appeared to have some class.
    I went to the Original Post and I saw this. But then someone comes here and calls him pathetic then another calls him a narcissisti troll. From where I stand, it's what I see. I rule self defense.