Congrats to PR1 - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PR1

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why are we giving the clown house room, he's clearly deranged.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    you crack me up.. one post you agree with me another I am part of the trolls that stalk you for life.. fact is sometimes I agree with them sometimes I see your side.. I also know enough to know only about 30-50% of what is said is actually true and its my right to decide who to believe.. as for the rest of whatever you were trying to say I could care less.. but again you made excuses as to why your team lost.. only things that matters is you finally did.. I don't know or like or dislike you and I don't know or like or dislike phoenix although I do respect their tenacity and final triumph.. really its all about YOUR ego your the face of SUP in forums and dude how do you get such a large ego into such a lil typing square.. especially today since it must be pretty damn sore from the beating phoenix gave it..
    I hear you Good Gawd, Speed thinks if we disagree we are haters. The truth is he doesn't see anyone else viewpoint besides his own and admittedly picks fights with those he thinks is hating. I don't mind the guy/girl named Speed. He is quite entertaining on the forum and in real life maybe we could hang out and grab a drink. I think his style of posting is what makes others view him as an egotistical poster with not much debating ability. If I'm right he will take that as me saying he is one. But we should get used to it.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    *munches popcorn*
    The popcorn stall has a big queue. *sips on coke*

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Debate, when you guys learn how, do please let me know. Here's a hint, just posting words is not debating.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Debate, when you guys learn how, do please let me know. Here's a hint, just posting words is not debating.
    What's to debate? You lost. Doesn't get much clearer than that.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    OMG really.. ok Im not actually linked to those you call the trolls.. but would someone please post quotes from dear speed from a few of his many post over the years in regards to second place finishers.. and maybe toss in one or two of his post in which he insults degrades and and does his happy first place victory dances on their feelings... don't make any up will be no need.. can you really be so blind to your own personality?? seriously trolls do your thing show him his own words
    You mean like this?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-SUP-and-lose
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Posting more words again? Let me know when you have an idea or thought that makes sense. Though the last one where you did make sense, we were in agreement, so no debste needed. Sad that those are so few and far between.

Post Count
    Posting more words again? Let me know when you have an idea or thought that makes sense. Though the last one where you did make sense, we were in agreement, so no debste needed. Sad that those are so few and far between.
    Yeah I know speedie. But we still hold out hope you'll see the light one day.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Doubtful, I live on facts. Truth. Common sense. I will most likely never understand hate, jealousy, vindictive and malicious thoughts and actions.

Post Count
    Doubtful, I live on facts. Truth. Common sense. I will most likely never understand hate, jealousy, vindictive and malicious thoughts and actions.
    Dude, why on earth would anyone be jealous of you - you lost, remember?

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    I will most likely never understand hate, jealousy, vindictive and malicious thoughts and actions.
    Oh, I don't know, you gave a pretty good demonstration of most of those here........

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-SUP-and-lose
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 09-21-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey dump do you like the taste of your own medicine?

Hahahahha

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol dm your are getting the gist .. but are so many more examples.. but lol not sure he will look in the perverbial mirror

Banned
    Post Count
    Speed would you please find a by me or anyone here that fits your idea of jealousy? Or hatred? If you can't then you are digging your own hole. I'll be waiting.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A by me, wbs? I assume you mean an example? Sure, just read back all your posts, it oozes from them, and as you have seen, others out side of myself have posted about it, and you guys attacked them also. Everyone outside your little click sees it. One or two of you are even reasonably intelligent enough that it's obvious you see it, and know it's true, but you just like to keep the little farce going. Some of you wouldn't see a barn standing right in front of them. Really in the end, dosnt matter much to me, it's yourselves your hurt the most, especially if you managed to convince yourselves that the babbling is real. I'm not the one having to live your lives, thankfully.