GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nastiness and Schadenfreude Disheartening

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Nastiness and Schadenfreude Disheartening

While there may be a changing event on the WD leaderboards after nearly four years, it is not a cause for celebration and a chance to call a collective team a bunch of losers once the win streak comes to an end.

The continual ad-hominem attacks are shameful. Interfering with a persons private life because of playing this game is abhorrent. Taking pleasure in others' misfortune or failure to perform at wallet-breaking levels truly demonstrates some of the more disgusting passive aggressive attacks only able through the anonymity of an internet message board.

A sociopath is a person that lacks empathy and acts without a conscience. The nastiness thrown around this weekend makes me wonder if the sociopaths are finding this the perfect opportunity to achieve their antisocial goals: feeling better about themselves at the expense of others.

It's saddening to see clever banter turn into all-out bashing on specific persons. And taking advantage of well-known baiting tactics on vulnerable people demonstrates weakness on both parties: feeding the troll, and being the troll.

Come on. Get it together. Just be ready for things to get shaken up a bit.

It should be cool moving forward without all of the overblown egos. Then again, perhaps it is an indication of things to come. Ether way, interesting times ahead, and it has been one wild ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    You have to admit Robbie, if people weren't so eager to climb on pedestals there wouldn't be so many opportunities for target practice.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sigh.....sigh.....breathe.....breathe, much better now.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    You have to admit Robbie, if people weren't so eager to climb on pedestals there wouldn't be so many opportunities for target practice.
    I agree with you Rob for most part. The only time there usually is an issue is when a few like to stir the pot and then they cry about stirring it.

Post Count
    Hmm, I seem to remember a thread from someone bragging about beating all the top 10 factions?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Omg rob cry me a river

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-SUP-and-lose

strange but we didin't see you cry about this one
    Last edited by psyconaz; 09-21-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with Rob too. There's so much negativity in these forums. Will everyone cry now if Phoenix wins? Will everyone start bashing them and say they spend to much for a broken product? Will all the hate on these forums be directed at them now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    I agree with Rob too. There's so much negativity in these forums. Will everyone cry now if Phoenix wins? Will everyone start bashing them and say they spend to much for a broken product? Will all the hate on these forums be directed at them now?
    I guess you dont like changes, like i said in the past i dont think a good thing to waste money in this game,
    But its not my money they are spending so i dont really care about that.

So if you ask me if i am happy to see another #1 team after 3 years? My answer is yes
    I don't know anyone in both team but when i see someone in the winning team come in the forum and say the #2 team can't beat us bla bla this # 2 place is the More expensive of the history ,we are the best no one can beat us!!! Well it doesn't help me to like you, if you can't win like a real Man you don't deserve any respect from me. Now if i see some guys from PR1 do the sAme thing i might want fellas to be #1.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, if anyone is on a pedestal, it's because you put them there in your own mind. Pysco, it's you guys that keep naysaying teams, it's not them saying something, other than trying to defend themselves against your negetivity and outright lies. Robie, I do agree with your message. this group seems to have great hate for sup, and players that as Pysco himself just said, he dosnt even know any of them. yet completely silent about the posted review on my business about innapropiate touching. If you read it you would quickly realize which of their group made the actual post. I have refused to let them completely take over the forum, so from that perspective I have continued to feed the trolls, a crime I am guilty of.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Danger, if anyone is on a pedestal, it's because you put them there in your own mind. Pysco, it's you guys that keep naysaying teams, it's not them saying something, other than trying to defend themselves against your negetivity and outright lies. Robie, I do agree with your message. this group seems to have great hate for sup, and players that as Pysco himself just said, he dosnt even know any of them. yet completely silent about the posted review on my business about innapropiate touching. If you read it you would quickly realize which of their group made the actual post. I have refused to let them completely take over the forum, so from that perspective I have continued to feed the trolls, a crime I am guilty of.
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA , in one way I am extremely happy to see SUP fall , on the other it's tough to know ex team mates are going down with them .
    Glad to see speed ump , being humbled .

Anyone taking bets that SUP will fall apart after this ? We have some openings if any would like to apply

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    So if you ask me if i am happy to see another #1 team after 3 years? My answer is yes
    I don't know anyone in both team but when i see someone in the winning team come in the forum and say the #2 team can't beat us bla bla this # 2 place is the More expensive of the history ,we are the best no one can beat us!!! Well it doesn't help me to like you, if you can't win like a real Man you don't deserve any respect from me. Now if i see some guys from PR1 do the sAme thing i might want fellas to be #1.
    Amen, I totally agree!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Humbled? In what way? Seems you're like Toby and danger, have me on some sort of pedestal. Sad that you'd be so jealous, but it's in some peoples nature. You guys must not read your own hype, According to you guys the game is dying, and will soon be gone. The funny thing is I have been agreeing with that idea for some time, yet you guys just feel the need to keep arguing anyways. Apparently you don't believe what you say, you just like to argue against anyone who seems to enjoy what they're doing. That's how you got the name hate club.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA , in one way I am extremely happy to see SUP fall , on the other it's tough to know ex team mates are going down with them .
    Glad to see speed ump , being humbled .

Anyone taking bets that SUP will fall apart after this ? We have some openings if any would like to apply
    SUP has been one of the best orginize teams in MW
    yes they lost (about time)
    they just need to re think strategies and will/may take 1st next WD

it is good for any game to have changes in the top 1 spot
    KA was the same, FUN was 1st for a while but then RK finally beat them, then FUN became FIB and took first again, then RK "regroup" and took 1st, and so on
    that makes the game more entertaining

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol I don't have you on a pedestal, nor am I jealous of anyone.

I don't care who spends what on anything, whether it's this game or their lunch.

I'm not part of any hate club and I've never mentioned that this game is dying.

I would like to see SUP-U taken down off that pedestal they think they own.

I have no respect for anyone or any team that has a cheater in their midst.
    The only ones who get respect from me are those who fight hard to win through their own merits.

Cheers to PR1 !!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That pedestal comment wasn't directed at you ez. There's others there who seemed to have me and sup on some sort of mental pedestal. Why some of these people seem so concerned about one team in an online game is behind me, but then I have a real world life too. Some people don't I guess, this IS their life.