Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Found it. Sorry the use of this word is foreign to me and most likely used by a less intelligent person that cannot spell the word correctly, as in aren't or are not...

TOP DEFINITION
    Arnt
    Arnt is short (slang) for Are Not. It is used mostly in personal emails that are non-job related. In a professional environment it is rarely used accept in a joking manner...However it is quite common outside of the corporate world. It can also be used to discribe someone.
    Arnt you just the most worthless employee to ever set foot in our corporation.

We arnt going to be happy until this word is globally accepted.

We arnt including you in this game of basketball because you suck.

We arnt going to remove your account from the server until you admit your life is worthless.
    by Bill Lecking April 21, 2006

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Dew, now we all know you're not the brightest of the hate mob, just the most prolific poster. You seem to have not understood my earlier comment.s, though that's not surprising considering the group of people in the hate club. You seem to some how think I'm playing currently. I made it clear earlier that I am not. I cannot earth be a winner, nor a loser, as I'm not in the contest you seem so concerned about. If second place is first place loser, I can only imagine where that puts you down the list. You're still playing a game that you have publicly stated you hate, that you feel is nothing but a scam and a cheat against the players. Now that's what I'd call a true loser, one whose addiction is so bad, that he can't control himself from continuing to allow himself to be taken advantage of like that. I'll give you guys some advice. When a game bothers you guys as much as this one obviously does the way that you have to personally attack other players, close the game, hey, delete it. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself a little happier with yourselves and life in general. When you let entertainment control you, you have a problem.

No one, I repeat, no one sought your advice. LOL What a ______ __ ____!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    They lead by 20 million points.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What's the matter dew, did I touch a nerve? I know you hate being called out with your own words, but at this point you might as well own it since you even have Twitter sites dedicated to it, and posted rip off reports saying the same thing about the game. sad, but true,

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Since I carry all major brands in my ugly yellow store, again, I'd be interested in hearing what the non bunk ones are. You're the one who said it, so let's clarify it. Maybe you're in the habit of just speaking to be heard? Sure sounding that way. Or to drown out others pointing out facts, and hide your own inadequacies. I wonder, since you're obviously and English teacher, do you also teach your students the art of negativity? I feel sad for our future generations who have to endure your classes. No positive thinking or hope for the future for them. I have brothers, sisters, my mother, and nieces who are teachers. You're the kind they would love to find another profession, quickly, before you could poison more young impressionable minds.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Blah blah blah blah blah. The butthurt is strong with this one!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Can you explain why you're so butt hurt crazee? I might be able to refer you to the right kind of professional help for that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can you explain why you're so butt hurt crazee? I might be able to refer you to the right kind of professional help for that
    he was talking about you but maybe you been butt ****ed too often so now you can't feel it anymore

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So you're butt hurt too psycho? Seems all the hate club is afflicted. They thought they'd be happy if sup wasn't winning, and yet they now seem to realize that they still arnt happy. You can't expect external sources to create your happiness. This is part of your addiction. Counseling is avaible to all who seek it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So you're butt hurt too psycho? Seems all the hate club is afflicted. They thought they'd be happy if sup wasn't winning, and yet they now seem to realize that they still arnt happy. You can't expect external sources to create your happiness. This is part of your addiction. Counseling is avaible to all who seek it.
    i see you masturbate too often it look like you hearing what you want, no worry im happy it take more then a stupid dump to make me feel bad

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's obviously you made it to fifth grade with the rest of your buddies. Too bad that where you got stuck since then. That's the best you guys can do? Sure feels like someone dropped a bunch of 5th graders in one spot with no acces to any electronics other than the ability to post in this forum. Now that I think about it, that does make sense, kids of that age are always trying to show the adults that they know more than them. Tomorrow is a school day, I'd say it's time for bed young man( or woman, no way to really know which)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's obviously you made it to fifth grade with the rest of your buddies. Too bad that where you got stuck since then. That's the best you guys can do? Sure feels like someone dropped a bunch of 5th graders in one spot with no acces to any electronics other than the ability to post in this forum. Now that I think about it, that does make sense, kids of that age are always trying to show the adults that they know more than them. Tomorrow is a school day, I'd say it's time for bed young man( or woman, no way to really know which)
    omg lol always like the graders joke but it's getting old maybe you should go with the mom joke now

Post Count
    this thread is literally just a few guys posting to each other with the occasional random jealous losers who are sad they cant spend like others.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If the shoe fits, wear it. In this case the shoe does fit. We should call a cow something else because you're tired calling it a cow?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    this thread is literally just a few guys posting to each other with the occasional random jealous losers who are sad they cant spend like others.
    hmm sorry but you just did the same i guess you jealous too