Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    No one said you did anything, your moniker isn't yours to use exclusively.

Verstehen???
    LOL, just kidding. I'm a crime city player. I have no clue how I ended up in MW forum. I think it was from the server lockout thread.

Oh well. You guys have way more interesting posts than Crime City!

*munches popcorn
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, I already told you that you were incorrect, not sure what someone with your reduced level of facilities needs to understand that. I did mention that I possibly led you to believe that I might have been one particular player or another, with that ring I have in your nose. I see that you tried to get your buddy wbs to help you comprehend it, but both of you together still don't. Oh well, keep showing us your wonderful brilliance. Between, all the hate club I imagine you might b able to figure out how to change a light bulb sometime soon. Maybe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Toby, I already told you that you were incorrect, not sure what someone with your reduced level of facilities needs to understand that. I did mention that I possibly led you to believe that I might have been one particular player or another, with that ring I have in your nose. I see that you tried to get your buddy wbs to help you comprehend it, but both of you together still don't. Oh well, keep showing us your wonderful brilliance. Between, all the hate club I imagine you might b able to figure out how to change a light bulb sometime soon. Maybe.
    Spare us all the rhetoric, no one can decipher your run on, terrible English writing skills. Oh and add not being able to follow directions, all you had to do urDummy was write a 1 or 2. Maybe you should go back to that ign.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dew, now we all know you're not the brightest of the hate mob, just the most prolific poster. You seem to have not understood my earlier comment.s, though that's not surprising considering the group of people in the hate club. You seem to some how think I'm playing currently. I made it clear earlier that I am not. I cannot earth be a winner, nor a loser, as I'm not in the contest you seem so concerned about. If second place is first place loser, I can only imagine where that puts you down the list. You're still playing a game that you have publicly stated you hate, that you feel is nothing but a scam and a cheat against the players. Now that's what I'd call a true loser, one whose addiction is so bad, that he can't control himself from continuing to allow himself to be taken advantage of like that. I'll give you guys some advice. When a game bothers you guys as much as this one obviously does the way that you have to personally attack other players, close the game, hey, delete it. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself a little happier with yourselves and life in general. When you let entertainment control you, you have a problem.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, I'm sorry that your comprehension skills are so poor. They have classes for that if you're I trested in bettering yourself. You'd be amazed at how much unspderstanding basic concepts would improve your life. I'm sure your teachers and parents did their best with what they had to work with, we all have our limitations. I'm sure I'll never beat Bobby fisher in a game of chess, or help stephen hawking figure out dark matter. I must bear my own crosses.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Toby, I'm sorry that your comprehension skills are so poor. They have classes for that if you're I trested in bettering yourself. You'd be amazed at how much unspderstanding basic concepts would improve your life. I'm sure your teachers and parents did their best with what they had to work with, we all have our limitations. I'm sure I'll never beat Bobby fisher in a game of chess, or help stephen hawking figure out dark matter. I must bear my own crosses.
    Trust me, I passed your education level when I finished 6th grade. Mentioning bobby fisher and Stephen hawking in your post does not make you an intellect, it means you know how to turn on the tv and watch 60 minutes.

And no, for the record you most definitely will not be doing either of those two things but what you will be doing tomorrow is going to work in a dilapidated, god awful ugly building to peddle bunk appliances to the poor unsuspecting folks in your area.
    Last edited by Toby_Bear; 09-20-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you even know the words you type Speed? I guess I'm a teacher now and trying to help Toby comprehend something lol. Keep it up buddy. Keep it up with all your ad hominem attacks bro it makes you look SMRT. My post was about your crying wolf about jealousy.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes Toby, Thermador, DACOR, dcs, GE, etc etc or all bunk ( not a term I'm familiar with in that context, but then, you're way above my education level) appliances,lol. You passed my education level? Hard to tell that from your posts, I take it you're purposely trying to make it look otherwise then? Don't worry wbs, we all know what your posts are about, same as the rest of your good friends. It's funny how you guys talk about my English, when your posts are worse than mine. Maybe you guys have your own version of Ebonics that the est of us are not intelligent enough to understand. I can live with that.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, since you have such great intelligence and vast knowlegpdge apparently about appliances, please let us know what brands ARNT "bunk" appliances.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes Toby, Thermador, DACOR, dcs, GE, etc etc or all bunk ( not a term I'm familiar with in that context, but then, you're way above my education level) appliances,lol. You passed my education level? Hard to tell that from your posts, I take it you're purposely trying to make it look otherwise then? Don't worry wbs, we all know what your posts are about, same as the rest of your good friends. It's funny how you guys talk about my English, when your posts are worse than mine. Maybe you guys have your own version of Ebonics that the est of us are not intelligent enough to understand. I can live with that.
    You continue to prove my point. ThRaeR Is nO wYA mY eNlgihs iS wurser Tahn YORus, Eye HaEV a cuLege eDuMuCAshion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    1. I am currently playing sup Danny. I am also Dread Pirate Roberts!!

Playing, SUPDANNY, huh?

Dadgone SUPDANNY gets around more than a gal pal a buddy of mine once dated. Just sayin' bro, hope you're practicing SAFE TAPPING. LOL You never know what ole SUPDANNY been DEWIN or he been DEWIN it with. LMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post

And no, for the record you most definitely will not be doing either of those two things but what you will be doing tomorrow is going to work in a dilapidated, god awful ugly building to peddle bunk appliances to the poor unsuspecting folks in your area.

DEW my lying eyes deceive me? Heck, no, he didn't? You go, boy!!! LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You continue to prove my point. ThRaeR Is nO wYA mY eNlgihs iS wurser Tahn YORus, Eye HaEV a cuLege eDuMuCAshion.
    You know what we might be overlooking here with speed dump? He is actually highly educated compared to his siblings I'm sure. He got to finish elementary school before ma and pa pulled him to work in the store. It's all he knows, that his achievement of passing the 6th grade made him the highest in the family. Dang, my bad dump!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    you guys have your own version of Ebonics that the est of us are not intelligent enough to understand. I can live with that.

Oh no, he didn't? I placed my call to Reverends Jackson, Sharpton, and THE MAN.

"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Toby, since you have such great intelligence and vast knowlegpdge apparently about appliances, please let us know what brands ARNT "bunk" appliances.
    Why quote bunk, let's start with figuring out what "ARNT" is?

Watch and learn dump, on how to properly answer a direct question.
    Any appliance not offered by some old dude out of a terribly ugly yellow building and ones that work.