Thread: Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post

Attachment 7554

Lol look like they lost during shutdown

Man, ain't that ironic? LMFAO
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 09-20-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol yeah its beautiful

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol yeah its beautiful

You know why its so beautiful, my friend?

Because they only scored 120 points to defeat the beast.

So smart to not waste taps on a bunch of has beens!!!!

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    was 17M 1h earlier, 13M now look like SUP opening the machine

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Too little too late.

"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have all seen what they are capable of heads up (9.4), I would say anything above that is gravy from here on out. Plus it's not like 9.4 will be scored and da dirty birds not know about it. Any chance these birds are from hotlanta?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yeah Toby and dew, pyro, etc. your jealousy is flaming. Toby, obviously you need to investigate the words jealousy and denial, along with addiction. Funny that addiction is the very word you guys attempted to use to describe me. Yet I'm the one chilling out, enjoying my weekend, while you guys getting tittelated and all worked up over a game that's intended for entertainment, just as I've said all along. By the way, don't look now, but that score you guys keep touting is down to 10 mil difference,lol. Like I said a few cycles ago, the birds spent 8 mil or so on a last battle that didn't mean anything as far as psoition, but as long as they had fun doing it, isn't that all that matters. You guys seem to have a problem whenever others do something they enjoy, it bothers you immensely. You might seek some help to figure out why that is. Toby, like I said, you are so easily misdirected, along with your buddy dew. It's amazing how easy it is to make you guys believe something. someday I might actually reveal the facts, but right now I'm having too much fun watching you flop around like a fish out of water.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Vega, they know you have them pegged, and that really upsets them. That's why they attack anyone who sees through their weak line of bs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yeah Toby and dew, pyro, etc. your jealousy is flaming. Toby, obviously you need to investigate the words jealousy and denial, along with addiction. Funny that addiction is the very word you guys attempted to use to describe me. Yet I'm the one chilling out, enjoying my weekend, while you guys getting tittelated and all worked up over a game that's intended for entertainment, just as I've said all along. By the way, don't look now, but that score you guys keep touting is down to 10 mil difference,lol. Like I said a few cycles ago, the birds spent 8 mil or so on a last battle that didn't mean anything as far as psoition, but as long as they had fun doing it, isn't that all that matters. You guys seem to have a problem whenever others do something they enjoy, it bothers you immensely. You might seek some help to figure out why that is. Toby, like I said, you are so easily misdirected, along with your buddy dew. It's amazing how easy it is to make you guys believe something. someday I might actually reveal the facts, but right now I'm having too much fun watching you flop around like a fish out of water.
    and we having so much fun to see you trying to convince yourself you enjoy your second place

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    and we having so much fun to see you trying to convince yourself you enjoy your second place
    Hehehe, second place, isn't that first loser? Just asking, because I'm kinda dense....

"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Jeez I knew it was going to be tough and near impossible for you to do so here is what I'm going to do for ya dump. I am going to answer the direct question for ya in the only two options available for you. Surely even a dumb floppy ear old man like yourself can pick one and simply respond with a 1 or a 2. Got it dump? Easy right? Ok so here you go....

1. Yes, I am currently playing and/or have played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.
    2. No, I have not ever and/or played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    The thread that went missing had more details than I reported. It even had the EXACT name of the account allegedly bought and sold, and named and shamed. I suppose that's why the thread was deleted, TMI, naming and shaming.
    Yes? Can I help you? I didn't delete any thread, nor am I naming and shaming.

Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post

Man, ain't that ironic? LMFAO
    Clearly that pic is PHOTOSHOPPED!

Man, you ppl are so gullible.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    Welcome back buddy! It's nice to see you back on here talking with the men instead of playing with birdies��.

Keep posting bro, we all enjoy laughing at immaturity. You really need to get over your style of insulting Speed. It would be different if it was actually true but you only make yourself look like a fool who types like a stuck up little boy who cries because someone took away his sucker.

Just so you don't have to read between the lines I'm not saying you are a stuck up fool. I am simply saying that your style of answering or replying to posts make you come off that way. It's very easy to see right through it. Good luck in your comeback against the birds.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Jeez I knew it was going to be tough and near impossible for you to do so here is what I'm going to do for ya dump. I am going to answer the direct question for ya in the only two options available for you. Surely even a dumb floppy ear old man like yourself can pick one and simply respond with a 1 or a 2. Got it dump? Easy right? Ok so here you go....

1. Yes, I am currently playing and/or have played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.
    2. No, I have not ever and/or played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.

1. I am currently playing sup Danny. I am also Dread Pirate Roberts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Yes? Can I help you? I didn't delete any thread, nor am I naming and shaming.

Clearly that pic is PHOTOSHOPPED!

Man, you ppl are so gullible.

No one said you did anything, your moniker isn't yours to use exclusively.

Verstehen???

"